6

"It's weird being back." Puck noted as he and Quinn sat in the car in front of McKinley.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed as she looked at Puck. "We should go see Mr. Schue."

"Yeah." Puck said as he got out of the car. "Let's go."

Quinn got out of the car and closed the door behind her. She took Puck's hand and walked inside with him.

The pair headed to the choir room. It was habit - the choir room was their safe place. It was the room where they officially got together.

Mr. Schue was practicing choreography in the choir room.

"Is this for Regionals?" Quinn asked.

Mr. Schue paused and looked at his former students. He laughed and smiled as he greeted them with hugs.

"Hey, guys!" Mr. Schue grinned. "It's so good to see you. What are you doing here?"

"We came to visit." Puck said. "We'll be in Lima for a week and then I'm going back to finish my service."

Mr. Schue nodded. "Yeah, how's that?"

"I love the Air Force." Puck told Mr. Schue as he squeezed Quinn's hand. "But I'm ready to be back to settle down with my girl."

"I'm ready to have you home safe and sound." Quinn smiled as she turned to Mr. Schue. "How are Miss Pillsbury and Danny?"

"They're good." Mr. Schue said happily. "Danny's in his terrible twos, but he's good. And Emma is good."

"Good." Puck replied. "And how's glee club?"

"Well, it's not like it was with you guys, but the kids are really great and so talented." Mr. Schue explained.

"That sounds exactly like it was with us." Puck stated with a smile. "Except you forgot good-looking."

"And cocky, apparently." Mr. Schue said, shaking his head.

"Confident." Puck corrected him. "Are there a lot of kids this year?"

"We have fourteen, I think." Mr. Schue nodded. "Not terrible."

"That's not bad at all." Quinn said. "Before I joined with Santana and Brittany, there were only six of them."

"Yeah and your group became National Champions." Mr. Schue stated proudly.

"All thanks to you."