70

"We should call our families before they find out we told everyone else before them." Puck noted.

Quinn nodded. "Can we call my mom first?"

"You should be resting." Puck pointed out. "I can call everyone."

"I'll rest when we're done calling everyone." Quinn said as she put her hand out for the phone.

Puck sighed as he handed Quinn his phone.

Quinn dialed her mom's number and put the phone to her ear while it rang.

"Hi, honey. Do we have a baby yet?" Judy answered the phone.

"We do." Quinn smiled. "His name is Hudson."

"Congratulations, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Judy asked.

"I'm exhausted, but we wanted to call everyone first, so..." Quinn trailed off.

"Send lots of pictures and get some rest. We'll talk soon." Judy told Quinn. "Give Noah my best, too."

"Thanks, Mom. I will." Quinn promised as she hung up the phone. She looked at Puck. "Let's call your mom and Sarah and then we can call Jake."

"Okay." Puck agreed as he took the phone and dialed his mom's number. He put the phone on speaker and held it in his hand.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mom. It's me and Quinn." Puck said. "Are you home?"

"Yeah, I'm having lunch with Sarah." Ruth told Puck.

"Can you put the phone on speaker?" Puck requested.

"You're on speaker." Ruth noted a few seconds later.

"Hi, Sarah." Puck said.

"Hi, Noah. Hi, Quinn." Sarah responded.

"Quinn and I wanted to call you to let you know that you're officially a grandmother again." Puck told Ruth. "And Sarah, you're an aunt."

"Yay!" Sarah cheered.

"Congratulations." Ruth added. "What's his name?"

"We named him Hudson." Puck said. "He was born at 1:27 pm and weighs nine pounds and three ounces, and he's twenty and a half inches long."

"Wow, he's a big boy." Ruth noted. "Quinn, how are you feeling?"

"Tired and sore, but I'm okay." Quinn replied.

"Get some rest while you can." Ruth advised her. "I'm so happy for both of you, and I can't wait to meet him."

"Thanks, Mom." Puck said. "We'll talk to you soon. I wanna call Jake."

"Send pictures!" Sarah added as Puck hung up.

"I'll call Jake and then I'll text the glee groupchat while you rest." Puck decided as he dialed Jake's number.

"Put him on speaker." Quinn requested.

"Hey, Puck." Jake answered the phone.

"Hi, Jake." Puck replied. "You're on speaker."

"You're on speaker, too. Marley's here." Jake said. "Hi, Quinn."

"Hi." Quinn said.

"Bro, you're an uncle." Puck announced.

"I'm an uncle!" Jake exclaimed.

"And Marley, you're an aunt." Quinn added.

"Congratulations!" Marley responded.

"Give us all the details." Jake requested. "What's his name? Who does he look like?"

"His name is Hudson." Puck answered.

"He looks like Noah." Quinn said. "Just like Noah."

"I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet him." Jake responded.

"Too bad you decided to go to Lima today." Puck teased.

"We'll meet him when we're back in New York." Jake decided. "I'm sure you guys need time on your own anyway."

"Yeah, I wanna let Quinn rest so I'll talk to you soon." Puck replied. "Merry Hanukkah, dude."

"Merry Hanukkah, bro." Jake said as he hung up the phone.

"Send a picture of him to the glee kids." Quinn requested. "But crop me out."

Puck took a picture of the baby and sent it in the glee groupchat.

Christmas came early for the Puckermans this year. Meet Hudson Puckerman, born 12/21 at 1:27 pm - nine pounds, three ounces, twenty and a half inches long. Baby is perfect, Mom's a superstar, and Dad's a very lucky guy.