29

Things were good between Quinn and Puck for a while. They bickered and argued, but they always made up fast - usually with Puck being the first to apologize, even when he wasn't wrong.

Puck was doing well with therapy and coping. He opened up to Quinn about some of his therapy sessions a little bit, and he told her about the grounding technique he had learned.

All of Quinn and Puck's friends and family members knew about the baby, including Beth, who was so excited to become a big sister and eager to find out if it was a boy or a girl.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come to your appointment tomorrow?" Puck asked Quinn as he climbed into bed beside her.

"You can't cancel your appointment." Quinn said, shaking her head. "You've been doing so well with therapy."

"Still." Puck shrugged. "I wanna be there."

"I know." Quinn replied. "And you have been, but you have to take care of yourself, too."

Puck frowned. He hated missing it.

"You've been to every appointment since I told you I was pregnant." Quinn reminded Puck with a smile. "You're gonna be such a good dad."

"You think so?" Puck smiled.

"I know so." Quinn nodded.

"Well, if I'm good, it's only because I'm doing it with you." Puck told Quinn. "I couldn't ask for a better baby mama."

"Did I tell you I'm glad to have you home?" Quinn asked.

"You might've mentioned it once or twice." Puck smirked. "But you can tell me again."

"I'm glad to have you home." Quinn said as she kissed Puck. "So glad."

"It's good to be home." Puck noted, wrapping his arms around Quinn. "Night, Q."

"Night, Noah."