4

Manik's POV::

She came to meet me before the auditions for supporting role since I had already chosen the main character. She expressed her thanks with her eyes which showed me her innocence.

She asked," Sir, May I know the main cast? So, I can choose the supporting roles matching for them..."

"Yeah, I will let you know. You shortlist based on their performance. Then we will select accordingly", I told her.

But she was not ready for it because she don't want to waste the time of other people there who are waiting for the chance. And it is since she know the feeling of waiting for something and not getting it. So she don't want to repeat the same thing for others. She explained this to me. Then I asked her to meet Dhruv to get her answers. Then only she went from that place.

Nandini's POV::

What he is thinking of himself. If he would have told me at the first place, I wouldn't had waited there for a long time. I went to meet Dhruv. Before that, I explained a scene to the people over there for each character and they were practicing it.

Dhruv was talking to someone on the phone. I again had to wait for like 15 minutes. He gave me the list and I was shocked to see the cast. It actually matched with my story perfectly and also it matched with my choice of selecting artist. So I thanked him and went to meet the people who were practicing.

One by one they came and performed. But before starting the audition itself, I sent some people away since they will not suit for my story. I allowed only rest of them to perform. I selected best among them and gave the choice to Dhruv.

Then those people attented second level of audition with Dhruv and Manik. Finally the cast for my movie was selected. I felt so happy.

It was nearly 10'o clock when all this work was completed. I started to hostel by auto but it got punctured in the middle. I was waiting for the driver brother to repair it. At that time, Manik's car crossed mine. He came back in reverse and saw me. He told me that he will drop me. I was like so much shocked by his attitude. What's then with this guy? Was he tough or easy- going? Very difficult to understand him. But anyways at that time, I had no option.After oaying the auto driver his money, I went with him.  I tried to explain my hostel location to him. That's when I got a message from his mobile asking me to share the location.

He said,"That's my number. Save it and send me the location"

I also shared it. He dropped me in the hostel. The ride was very quiet. He never spoke a single word. I simply thanked him and went inside the hostel. I was wondering how he know my number.