8

After 2 weeks later,

I was so much worried about the completion of my movie. But my movie stars really cooperated with me very well. Their performance was extra ordinary and I loved working with them. They were naturally born actors. They performed very well. Each one of them was excellent  - Nandini.

Let me see how this girl will complete the project within the short time - Manik.

Mam, the music director has send the songs for the final decision. Can you please check if it is okay so that we can proceed further? -- Assistant director Aarthi

Yeah sure I will check and also you show to the producer once or else he may create problem in the future. But show him after if I say any corrections. - Nandini

Ok Mam - Aarthi

In Room::

Tomorrow I will give you the update sir. I will also talk to editor and producer regarding this. Thank you so much for making this in a short period of time. It means a lot to me. Thank you really so much - Nandini(in phone to music director Anirudh)

The music director was really very good and he even sang two songs in the movie since I requested him. His voice really suits the situation really very well. Everyone was good with me except the monster producer. Nandini was thinking like this and at that time she got a call from the manager. She was always scared to attend his calls. Because whenever he call, she get a new difficult task from the producer. She took the phone and got surprised....

 She took the phone and got surprised