32

Manik's POV::

I decided to leave Nandini's home. I don't want to disturb her. I want her to stay happy. I can't see her with someone else. And finally I can't live without her. So I decided to leave everyone behind and go somewhere where no could reach me. I was waiting for the train. The station was empty.

Nandini's POV::

I thought that I could control my emotions and get married to Yuvraj. Atleast they would be happy. But no I couldn't. When I heard that Manik left , I couldn't wait anymore. I cannot see him hurt. I forgot everyone and went in search of him. When I saw him in the railway station, I was frozen for few minutes. Then I ran towards him and hugged him. I proposed him.

Manik... You Monster.... I never knew... Just now I came to know... That you also... Ok leave all that... I love you...

And I hugged him very tightly

And I hugged him very tightly. He also held me very tightly. We forgot everything and everyone around us. I realised Manik's love for me.

Yuvraj's POV:

I was shocked to see all that

I was shocked to see all that. A train came and I went in front of it unknowingly. Cabir stopped me and spoke with me. He explained everything to me. I realised and apologized to Nandini for everything. I also convinced Nandini's grandparents. They also seemed to be convinced.

Nandini - I am sorry Yuvraj

Me - It's ok... You found your star. Soon I will also find.