27

Dhruv called Alya more than hundred times but there was no reply from him. So he felt dejected and started moving from that place after waiting for wholesome hours(say almost more than 10 hours). When he came out of the restaurant, he saw Alya walking towards him and a car hit her. He was shocked by this deadly dream. He decided not to visit her but forgot to inform her about it.

Next day Alya was waiting for more than 5 hours in the same restaurant. She also felt some vibes towards Dhruv but couldn't understand that it was love. She called him many times but he didn't answer. So she left the place and was very angry on him.

Then they both met accidently in a shopping mall. He smiled and waved at her. She stared at him very angrily. At last he understood the story. He apologized to her like 1000th time sitting in Icecream parlour. She also understood and started speaking casually. Even though Dhruv seeked forgiveness, he didn't tell the reason and when she asked about it, he started his story.

Dhruv - Alya don't mistake me. I don't know when did I felt like this. Initially I didn't understood my feelings

Alya MV(yeah even now I couldn't understand it)

Dhruv - Later I realised I am falling for this beautiful eyes. The most pure ones in the world. And I want this hands within mine for lifetime.(He held her hands and continued his proposal). I want those soft ears to hear me forever.(He touched her ears and she felt very high like flying in the air). My heart is beating only for you now. I love you. Will you be my better half for life?(He bent down and proposed her with a ring after slowly removing his hands from her ears. She felt ver happy and immediately accepted him).

Alya - Yeah, I love you too...(And hugged him).

Then they both only how much time they stood like that

Then they both only how much time they stood like that. They decided to reveal this to their friends in the weekend surprise birthday party arranged for Nandini.

---------------------------------------------------------

Let's wait to know FAB5 reaction...