16

Manik's POV:

I love you too... These words echoed in my mind like an axe cutting my heart into infinity pieces. I loved her. I was about to surprise her revealing that she was my Facebook friend. I found it few days back. I was very much broken. I couldn't express it to anyone and I even couldn't cry in front of others. I was a strong person. I can't do this to myself. I can't believe that her simple proposal to someone else could make me feel this much hurt. At that moment, I realised she meant my life. I had decided not to meet her here after. I had decided not to see Nandu my nandu... I couldn't believe it. I got a call from Cabir but I didn't answer it.

Nandini's POV:

I don't know what happened to Manik. He was very sweet to me while having dinner. But suddenly he shouted at me when I was in a call. He asked me to get out. He didn't even to listen to me. Such a monster he was. So I came out silently and waited for auto. Then I decided to book a cab. Then Manik's driver came and offered me to drop. I told that it was not necessary. Then he informed that it was Manik's instruction. Just now he shouted and now again he was sending his driver. I can't and I can never understand this monster Manik. Since I was left with no option, I decided to leave from there in his car. I couldn't sleep for the whole night. Finally I decided to ask him the reason the next day and then I started sleeping around 2AM.