25

Harshad was looking at them very angrily.

HARSHAD - He is the brother of Alya and ofcourse he was against FAB5. He always feels that he was not recognised because of them. He even cheated upon Mukti to break their friendship. But they all fought against him and brought Mukti back from depression.

Harshad went to them wantedly and spoke with Abimanyu. Everyone got tensed. But Mukti was calm and composed. He spoke ill about Mukti. Abimanyu gave a punch on his face and asked him to leave that place. He also stared at all of them and left.

Everyone felt happy on seeing Abimanyu's love and care for Mukti. They decided to throw a grand reception party for them. Initially Mukti refused it but later was convinced by Manik.

 Initially Mukti refused it but later was convinced by Manik

They all celebrated it in a grand way. They were very happy.

Meanwhile Nandini was thinking too much about Manik. She decided to share all her emotions with her Facebook friend. She texted and waited for his reply.

Nandu:: Hi

He didn't reply and Nandini was so much worried. Cabir dropped Navya and called Nandini outside. So she went to meet him. He told her that he was having a surprise for her next day evening. She asked him to tell it at that time itself. But he refused to do so. Then she also left that matter as such.

She tried to call Manik but the call was picked by Alya. So she didn't talk anything and ended the call. She was upset with her Facebook friend, Manik and Cabir. She couldn't even sleep properly for the whole night. She slept around 2 am.

What happened then?