28

Nandini was waiting for Cabir. Cabir completed his work in the restaurant and reached late to meet her in the park. He sincerely apologised to her and she accepted it immediately because she was in no mood to listen anything else other than the main point that she wanted him to tell.

But he was delaying in telling it and was talking about Navya, business and others. She listened to them very patiently for an hour.

Nandini finally asked him directly, "What is the secret you want to tell me?".

But to Nandini's shock, lights suddenly got switched off in the restaurant. She received a message from her Facebook friend at that time.

Manik: Hi dear. Sorry for not texting back. I want to tell you something. I can't think about a single day without you. I feel incomplete without you. I want you till the death of my life. I love you so much. Will you be with me?

Nandini felt electric shock of her life. While reading the message, she felt something different. The same feeling which she felt whenever Manik held her. She felt very bad about herself that why she was feeling the same way about two guys. She thought as if she was the worst girl in the whole world.

Manik's POV:

I don't know how she felt after reading the message. I couldn't control my feelings. So I texted her from my Facebook account. I just want to know that she's not in love with anyone else. I want to confirm that. But she didn't reply to me. So again I called her as her Monster and at that time also, she didn't answer. I waited for her reply in Facebook and also called her many times to know her status. But she didn't react to any of them. I asked Navya about it and she replied me that Nandini was not in the room and she was out of town. I was shocked by her reply. I want to know how Nandini is feeling...

---------------------------------------------------------

Wait to know more...