21

All of them enjoyed that moment. Manik felt really very happy for Cabir but his smile dropped when he saw Nandini. He couldn't imagine anyone else with her.

Suddenly from no where, Alya came and hugged Manik. Nandini felt jealous but she didn't show it outside. Since the culture in her place was different, she took it in a different way. Dhruv and Mukti also never missed the opportunity and they reached on time. They all teased Cabir too much. Cabir was blushing and Navya simply smiled at him. Navya signalled Cabir about Manik looking sadly at Nandini. Cabir understood and they both winked to do something later.

Then Manik introduced everyone to Nandini and Navya

Then Manik introduced everyone to Nandini and Navya. Everyone decided to have a party at Manik's house. He invited Navya and Nandini also. Though Nandini was angry on Alya she simply smiled and agreed. Then everyone left. Nandini felt angry on Manik. She also thought why she was thinking too much about Manik. She decided to leave that matter. But she couldn't.

Nandini - What happened to me? Who is that girl? Yeah she is his friend. But how can she hug him in front of me? He is mine. But what did I say now? Do I really love him? But he doesn't  and he never will. He won't love a person like me. I don't fit in his society. My first love! will it end as such?

Nandini felt very bad but hide her feelings when Navya came near her. They both planned dress for the party.

 They both planned dress for the party