7

After 1 month::

They had already completed 30% of the movie shooting. It had been ordered by Manik that Nandini had to complete shooting of the film within next two months without disturbing the artist schedule. This was the challenge given to her. She was told about this after a month of the shooting only. She got very much scared that why he was doing all that. He gave her a chance but always puts her in various challenges. She was very much worried about how she is going to complete 70% of the movie within a month. She prayed to God to give her more strength. She was sitting in her room and scolding Manik.

Monster... idiot... Stupid... Does he have any common sense or not? How is it possible to complete it? He should have informed earlier but a late information. Everyone except me from the movie knows about this. And the artist have scheduled their timing accordingly only. How am I supposed to handle this? Why this is all happening with me? Such an idiot I am. I should have studied his contract properly. Now this could not have happened.... -- Nandini. She was blabbering like this.

At that time Navya entered the room and laughed at her for talking alone because she doesn't know the situation.

Ho that sweet producer had made you talk alone ah... How sweet!!! -- Navya

Nandini got very angry and upset. She shouted at Navya and then told her everything.

Navya asked her to calm down and concentrate on work instead of becoming tense. She also encouraged Nandini to think smart.

---------------------------------------------------------

Let's see how Nandini manages...