Chapter 7- The Truth

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours!" Strange said creating a forcefield thing.

"Our?" Thanos questioned.

Tony pushed a giant piece of an old ship onto Thanos.

"Piece of cake!"

"Yeah, if you want to piss him off!" Quill said into his earpiece.

Thanos destroyed the ship remains and turned them into bats, using the stones. It was a little weird seeing someone else with my powers. Peter webbed his eyes so he couldn't see anything coming. I walked up to him fearlessly beginning to punch him everywhere. Just to get him onto his knees so we could grab the glove.

"You... will... NEVER... GET... AWAY WITH THIS!!!" I gave him one more powerful punch that sent him to the ground. Mantis used a portal to fall onto his back. She put her hands on his temples, reading his mind. We had him. We were going to get the gauntlet!

"Where is Gamora," Quill demanded to know.

"He is in anguish!" Mantis exclaimed.

"He came back with a stone, but without Gamora..." Nebula said disappointed.

"Tell me she's lying!"

"I had to..."

"Y/n a little help?" Tony asked trying to get the gauntlet off. I ran over, about to grab the gauntlet, but it was too late... he got back up. I tried to use the mind stone on him, but he was strong. He kept fighting it. "Tony, I can't get him!" I said on verge of tears. I did all I could to get him on the ground, but he came back stronger than ever.

Mantis was sent flying, so Peter jumped after her to save her from her fall.

Thanos used the power stone to completely destroy the nearest planet. Tony looked at me, realizing I had that power with me the entire time. Thanos threw as many stones at Tony as possible, and I turned as many of them into water as I could.

Peter came back with Mantis, dodging as many rocks as he could. "Y/n! Go stop him!" Tony said approvingly. I walked past the smoke towards Thanos. Strange was on the other side, ready to attack as well.

"Strange! I have an idea but I need your help! I need you to create a forcefield around everyone but Thanos and me.

"You're the boss!" he said jokingly. As he did so, Thanos turned around to see me.

"So... you're the Inhuman destined to defeat me."

"I don't want to, but I will if I have to," I created a ball of energy using the power stone, causing my hair and eyes to turn purple again."

"You're telling me you're going to kill me without even using the strongest stone?"

"I can destroy an entire planet with this!"

"But you could do so much more if you used the soul stone... I could show you. Everyone you've met has stifled your powers. Tells you they're too dangerous. But I believe it's beautiful... Y/n... isn't it? I can see the pain in your eyes. Even behind that fiery power, you possess."

"That power... is too powerful. I could kill thousands..."

"And that's what makes it beautiful... Except... no one appreciates it. Don't they?"

"No. You're just trying to get in my head!"

"Maybe, but I could give you the love and appreciation you never got. Not from the Avengers, not from Spiderman, not from Lincoln, not even your parents."

"You know nothing about me!"

"I do know everything about your parents. If you could give me a chance. I could make you a young god! You could rule the universe alongside me. Everybody wants to rule the world..."