Falling in love

The next morning I wake up felling sad but I didn't want to tell everybody so I wake up and comb my hair and change for the day. I go downstairs to go get my bathing suit when I run into tony. He was just sitting outside by himself I go up to him, "What's wrong?" "Nothing just getting some fresh air." "What are you doing out here?" He said confused. "I just came outside to get my bathing suit." "H-hey a-a-re you busy today?" He said looking down playing with his fingers nervously. "No I'm completely free all day." I said blushing. "Do you wanna go out for some breakfast?" "Sure let me go put this upstairs and change into something better." I said. "You already look perfect." He said smirking. "Ok!" But I end up changing anyways. "I'll meet you in 20." He said. "Alright see you then."

Tony's POV: I'm so glad Audrey said yes! When she walked inside I a say yes under my breath and pull my arm down in a way of victory. I'm so glad to take her out but I should hurry and get inside to get ready. While I get ready I think about how long I've been wanting to do that. I'm so happy to be going out the prettiest, hottest, funniest girl ever.

After the date I have to unpack I thought to myself I just been to lazy to. I can't believe that tony just asked me out on a date! I've been waiting for him to he just the right type of guy for me. I Straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I look through my closet and my jewelry drawer and pick out this outfit.

I put some makeup on and Perfume and go downstairs and see tony talking to onderaz and Tony sees me walking towards him from the corner of his eye he looks me up and down

I put some makeup on and Perfume and go downstairs and see tony talking to onderaz and Tony sees me walking towards him from the corner of his eye he looks me up and down. "Wow you look beautiful." "Wow little bro stepping up his game!" He says laughing. Tony elbows him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I say kind of annoyed. "I mean that my brother over is really crushing on you and only after one day of you coming back he's already making big moves." "Onderaz leave your killing the vibe." Tony says kinda of pissed off. "Alright alright you wanna be alone I see you." He says as he walks away tony just rolls his eyes which makes me laugh. "As I was saying you look beautiful." That makes me blush hard  I look down. He picks my face up and while looking in my eyes he whispers, "Don't look down you look cute when you blush." Which makes me blush harder. "C'mon lets go you look great." He whispered.  He runs in front of me to open the door to his car door. "Wow such a gentleman." I say smirking. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked me placing his hand on my thigh. That gave my the butterflies, "umm chick fil a." I say grabbing his hand that he has on my thigh. "Actually I think I have a better place." He said laughing a little. "Why did you ask me then?" I said sarcastically. "So I know where to go next time." We small talk the rest of the car ride. Once we get there he rushes to the other side of car to open the door before I fully take off my seatbelt. Once I get out the car I see that we're at a fancy restaurant.

"No we really don't have to com-" he interrupts me by kissing me. "I'm sor-" I interrupt him by returning his kiss. We start to make out a little but then remember that we're outside a restaurant. He both blush he grabs my hand and we walk inside the restaurant. He already made a reservation the waiter sits us down at our table. (A is Audrey and T is tony.)
A: You didn't have to do this really.
T: don't worry about just enjoy being with me.
We both start talking until we both get a notification from our phone...