The next day

I wake up in Tony's arms he starts to move so I pretend I'm asleep and close my eyes. "She's so beautiful." He whispers under his breath. I smile and he notices my big smile. "Good morning beautiful." He says smiling back. "Good morning." I say giving him strong eye contact. "Your smile is so contagious." He says putting his head on mine and smiling and I blush. "Yours is too!" I say smiling back. "I'm hungry want me to make breakfast?" I say getting up and checking the time it was already 10. "I mean I'm down but only if you want to it's ok if you don't." He says nice and cute. "No it's ok I'll make some after I get ready." I say getting up realizing that I had slept in the same clothes from yesterday. "You can take a shower in my room if you want." He says realizing what I was looking at. "Ok thanks." I say I feel my face get hot.

I go and take a shower but he only had guy soaps obviously. But that's what you expect in a guys bathroom and plus it smelt like Tony so you didn't really mind. After the shower I realized I had been thinking about tony for so long that I took 40 minutes in there. After the nice long relaxing shower you forgot your clothes in your room. Just when I had thought that Tony knocks on the door.
Tony: hey, do you have clothes?

Audrey: yeah, actually I forgot them in my room.

Tony: You can borrow some of my clothes if you want. He says outside the door.

Audrey:  Oh no Tony you don't really have to I can go get my clothes from-

Tony: In your towel? He starts to chuckle "No its fine I'll just get you some of mine. He says walking away from the door. He comes back with some clothes and knocks. "I got some clothes." I open the door but go behind it so he doesn't see me.

Audrey: "Thanks I'll give them back to you later."I say as I grab them from his hands.

Tony: "don't worry about it." He says as he
walks away. I close the door and change into the clothes he gave me.

(Pretend that shirt)

And these sweats

They were a bit big but I put them on anyway since I had no other choice I get out and Tony is on his bed on his phone

They were a bit big but I put them on anyway since I had no other choice I get out and Tony is on his bed on his phone. Tony looks me up and down.
Tony:"You should wear my clothes more often."

I giggle and hold the sweats up.

Audrey. "I'm just gonna go change the sweats." I say while leaving to go to my room.

Tony: "You better keep the shirt on!" He says
yelling from his room. I laugh and roll my eyes while I go down he hallway. I go and put underwear and a bra on since he obviously didn't give me that. And change into some jeans.

(Pretend that with his shirt)

I brush my teeth and do my morning routine and put some white air forces on. And I do some light makeup. I go back to his room and his filming a tic tok I walk past before the tic tok was done I run to the bathroom so he wouldn't ask what I was doing. I go in there a decide to take a picture. Out of no where he felt to big arms wrap around me. It was Tony he kissed me on the cheek. I put my phone down on the counter and start to blush and
smile I couldn't even hide it.

Tony: "You look pretty as always."

Audrey: "And you look handsome as always."
Tony has already gotten ready for the day. He was wearing his other Metallica shirt. "Did you do that on purpose?" I say looking at his shirt through the mirror.

Tony: "what do you mean?" he said still
hugging me and moving his hands down to waist.

Audrey: "Your shirt." I said looking at him through the mirror.

Tony: "Maybe." He said smirking and blushing a little. "Take a picture with me." He said grabbing my phone again. I take the picture of him kissing me on the cheek.

 I take the picture of him kissing me on the cheek

( pretend that's you and Tony)

After we were done with that we go downstairs and see what everyone was doing. Everybody was just chilling in the dining room and talking about plans for videos and stuff.

Avani: Oh hey guys, we were just going to call you guys we need to discuss something.

Audrey: yeah what's up?

Charli: yeah we were deciding what was for breakfast.

Avani: "yeah that too but something even better than that. Madi wants to go to Hawaii and invited us." "She said that she wants to film it too and call Beacation."

Audrey: "that sounds fun I'm down."

Charli: "we thought we'd invite you guys since to be honest I don't know what you guys are but you guys act like a couple so."

Tony: "ok so when do we leave."

Avani: "we haven't bought or booked anything yet cause we're seeing who's going first."

Audrey: "I'm not saying no to vacation."

Avani:  ok great I'll text madi and tell her that coming with us.

Charli runs up to me and hugs me and jumps up and down.

Charli: Yay! This is going to be so fun! I can't wait!

Audrey: "so who's coming?"

Charli: "Madi, Avani, Anthony, Me, Chase, You, Tony, Sebastian, and Christopher. "

Audrey: oh ok, can't wait!

Thank you guys for reading the book gets good after this so please stay tuned. And thanks 500 reads sorry it took me so long to update it been busy school work and I've just been lazy. I'm going to try to get on a schedule of posting at least twice a week so you'll be seeing more chapters every week. And I think I'm going to start an Ondreaz book so tell me if your guys would want to see that. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️