~Chapter 10~| The Anonymous text

I click the text to see who had text me and saw this.

Unknown: Hey princess just wanted to let you know that I'm going to keep my promise and your not going to run away from me

                              You: I'm sorry you have the wrong number.

Unknown: who else calls you princess you know who I am and there no way your escaping me your gonna to come with me like I promised when your little I'm already a year delayed on visiting you.

                Audrey: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME DAVE.

Unknown: Bye bye see you soon try to sleep tight tonight.

Omg omg no no no he found me what do I do now. While I was panicking someone was talking to me and they snapped there fingers across my face. "Umm hello??" Kouvr said everyone was looking at me they must have noticed something was wrong with me you could tell all over my face that I was panicking. I try to hide it but I don't know if it worked. "I-I-I'm sorry what?" I managed to say while stuttering. "You were like in a middle of a conversation and then you zoned out." Nick said laughing a bit. "Oh I'm sorry about that I actually have to bathroom I'll be right back." I say as I quietly leave and go upstairs to my room. I didn't even try to finish my sentence.

Right when I close the door I sit on my bed and start balling my eyes out. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I knew my dad and I knew he could get to me if he really wanted to. And how did he even get my number in the first place? And what did he mean by sleep well tonight? Then it hit me what if he had been watching me? I try not to think negatively and I go downstairs so they wouldn't worry about me I didn't want them to question what was taking me so long. I wipe my tears and fix my makeup and make my way downstairs. They continued there conversation but I couldn't focus on what they were talking about.

After we were done talking and goofing around everyone goes off and does there own thing. I watch tic tok to try to distract from thinking about my dad. It doesn't really work and I start crying. I was really scared that he was going to find me and kidnap me. That was one of the reasons my mom had also choose to move out to Orlando to keep me safe. But when she had gathered all the money to buy the house I was already 18. My whole childhood she protected me and she always lived in fear of my dad taking me. She called the police many times on him he would send me letters saying he was gonna to get me and asked how I was doing and stuff. My mom showed the cops the letters and they arrested him.

But she always tried to move somewhere away from my dad. We never knew where he was he had been to jail many times for other stuff we didn't even now about or cared about. But every time he got back out of jail my mom was terrified.

I needed Tony right now but I didn't want him to worry about me. I just really needed somebody to hold me. I decide to go on Instagram to distract me more and then a picture of Tony pops up on my feed.

@lopez_tony: You'll be mine one day ;) @onderazlopez: we all know who that is

@onderazlopez: we all know who that is...
@audreyrose: who 😳
@justmiko replying to @audreyrose: you duhh
@larrayeeee: Break her heart I'll break your face...
@audreyrose: you guys don't even know if he's taking about me sooo shut it...
@hypehousefannn1: I'm sorry to all of the Tony stans but you have to admit they'd be sooo cute together.
@Lopezz_brosfanacc: Noooooo we've lost him girls 😔

I was laughing at some of the comments which distracted me from all of the craziness that had been happening that past couple of hours. Then Tony walks in, "Hey" he said nicely. "Hey." I say but my voice cracks. "Are you ok it kinda looks like you were crying." He says. "Yeah I'm fine I was just on my phone." "Oh ok." He says smiling at me his smile instantly made me feel better. "Well I'ma go to in and out with the boys you want anything?" He says and I tell him I want (whatever you want) "ok see you in a bit." I decide to pack in and out wasn't super close to the house and I bet there was traffic. I finished packing since I didn't take long it was only clothes.

After i'm done I go back on my phone to read more of those funny comments that were on Tony's post when I get a text from my dad again. I was scared to block him I don't know why but I just was.

The devil himself: Hey sweetheart one more thing I wanted to tell you is if you tell anybody well you'll just see what happens.
Read

The devil himself: don't ignore me answer

Audrey: leave me alone!!!

I start balling I couldn't keep it in anymore why was he doing this to me? I was scared out of my mind I didn't know what to do. Right as I was crying Tony walks in with the food. "Hey what wrong?" It's not like I can tell him what do I do??

A/n thanks for reading what do you think she's gonna tell him 🤔. I just wanted to say thanks for reading this book please vote on which book you'd like to see and I might change one of them to a high school one probably the quinton one. He'll get famous while he's in high school but that's all I'm saying and the Ondreaz one will stay the same for the most part. Please tell me what you wanna see love y'all ❤️