~Chapter 6~

"We should get going I know you might fall asleep." We both laugh and get in his car. He gathers the things and puts them into the back seat. I sit in the passenger and tony starts driving he puts his hand on my thigh as we start to drive away. 

(I'm soo irritated right now it didn't save anything and I don't remember everything 🤦‍♀️ I'm going to try to rewrite it but this is irritating!)

Right when the car started moving I started to drift off to sleep because I knew that the car ride was about 30 from the house. Tony took me to Malibu and he made me feel special. I take a nap looking at the window. I wake up ten minutes later and we were still on the freeway. Out of nowhere I say, "thank you for taking me out."

Tony jumps he thought I was still asleep. He makes me giggle "You scared the crap out of me." He says starting to giggle. "I'm sorry." "It's ok and you deserved it." He says smiling while still looking on the road "You deserve everything good." He says blushing I wanted to kiss him so bad but he was driving. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek because I didn't want him to crash.

"Your gonna want to make me pull over." He said smirking and laugh as we continue driving. I take a nap since the house was about 30 minutes away and I have been drained from today but I was Hungry so I didn't. "Hey do you want food?" He said I smile knowing that I was just thinking the same thing. "Why are you smiling?" He says noticing from the corner of his eye.  "Oh, nothing it's just I was thinking the same thing." I say to him. "Oh." He simply says. "Let's get in and out." I say he agrees and we order our food and park in the parking lot.

We small talk while we eat our food "you know I meant what I said earlier about how you deserve everything good." He says smiling we make strong eye contact for a while, "take a picture." I say giggling, "you were staring too." He puts his food in the back for some reason. He leans in and places his lips on mine. I kiss back passionately and we start making out. He starts kissing me neck I wanted him. He goes up to my collar bone and starts bitting my bottom lip. "Wait, Tony stop we're out in and out still." I say remembering that we were still in the parking lot.

We laugh it off and finish eating our food. After we were done I the food had made me more sleepy and sleep took over me and I fall asleep. Before I fall asleep Tony puts his hand on my thigh which makes me jump. Tony starts to giggle a bit. Then I fall asleep I was tired today had been a great day.

Tony's POV: I look over for a second and see Audrey sleeping. I smile and look at her for a second. But I had to keep looking out the road. I grab the blanket from the back with on arm and put it on her. Still managing to steer we get to the house and she seemed so peaceful so I take off the blanket and pick her up.

I walk into the door and see, Onderaz, Avani, Larray, and chase on their phones and talking. "Hey how was i-. I cut ondrea off by shushing him. He sees that Audrey was asleep and he stays quiet. "She's sleeping?" Larray says whispering. "Obviously avani says
They start to laugh but they were being loud so I go upstairs and go into her room and put her on the bed.

She wakes up and looks at me. "We're home?" She's says "yeah I didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful." "Thanks for today it was beautiful." She whispers. "Not as beautiful as you." I say kissing her cheek. She smiles and kisses me "goodnight tony." "Goodnight beautiful."

A/n sorry for the boring chapter and sorry it was short I'm writing this at 1 am. It's also deleted my other stuff 🤦‍♀️ but I promise it's going to get more juicy from here. Thanks for reading! ❤️