~Chapter 11~

Recap:
The devil himself: don't ignore me answer

Audrey: leave me alone!!!

I start balling I couldn't keep it in anymore why was he doing this to me? I was scared out of my mind I didn't know what to do. Right as I was crying Tony walks in with the food. "Hey what wrong?" It's not like I can tell him what do I do??
End of recap

I continue crying I couldn't answer his question. I didn't want him to see me like this but I was just so scared and I couldn't do anything about it. He puts the food down and comes and hugs me. I had my face in my knees he hugs me from the side shushing me softly. "Hey don't cry it's alright." He says lifting my chin up to met his eyes. He looks my in eyes full of concern he hated seeing my like this. "What's wrong baby?" He says rubbing my back. Did he just call me baby he sounded so sexy saying that. SHUT UP Audrey it's not the time for that.

"I-I umm on my period." I lied. "Oh umm are you ok do you need anything." He said so sweetly. "No it's alright thanks." I say smiling. "Well do you want to eat some of the food I brought us?" He said smiling. Not gonna lie I had forgot that I hadn't eaten all day I just wasn't in the mood. I then realized that I was starving. "In and out sounds sooo bomb." I say trying to change the subject. Tony starts laughing and we eat it in my room and talk for what seemed like hours. Every time he's try to bring the subject up I'd try to distract him from it.

We were also leaving tomorrow to hawaii and I wasn't gonna let my dad ruin my fun. After we ate we go back downstairs and film YouTube videos for Alex's YouTube channel. It was hilarious it really helped my mind get off of my dad. They were playing with paint ball guns and shooting one of another. "DON'T FUCKING SHOOT ME MIA!" Calvin screamed while he ran somewhere so we'd have to find him. He was to childish at times but it was hilarious. "AUDREY HELP ME FIND HIM." Mia yelled from the top of the stairs. "Let's FaceTime him and maybe we can figure where he's at." Patrick said as he gave me one of the paintball guns.

"Wheres are Calvin?" Mia said in a evil/physco path tone. Ryland came and started laughing. "Where the hell are you?" Ryland said. "Hmmm not telling you." Calvin said laughing and smiling. "Are you outside?" Mia said staring to run out the door I follow and we find him. He runs through the house and me and Mia shoot him when he's running up the stairs. Everyone start dying of laughter. "What the hell you assholes!" He said annoyed. "That's what you get from making us mad!" I said laughing. He runs and finds another hiding spot. We FaceTime him and go to calvin and Patrick's room. Then we realize where he's at and run to Calvin and Patrick's room. We all run upstairs trying to get him out the room. Once we get there Ryland knocks on the door and says, "We know your in there Calvin." He says in a creepy tone which makes me laugh. Thomas then starts banging against the door. "Don't break my door!" Patrick yells while the rest of us chant, "Break it! Break it! Break it!" The door finally opens and we shoot Calvin and start dying of laughter. (All of this was based on one of their YouTube videos.)

We finish that and I film for my YouTube video. "Hey guys, so I'm sorry if I haven't posted in a while but I've been very busy. But I am going to try to post and get in a schedule for you guys and posting every week! So for this video I'm going to be filming me and my friends going to Hawaii!" (I know I know that's super boring to read.)

I decide to film the intro and that I was going us getting up and going on the plane and stuff and getting ready to go and stuff like that. I put my camera to charge for tomorrow morning. It was getting pretty late so I got in the shower and did my nighttime routine. And changed into comfy pajamas.

Once I'm done doing that I start to film tic toks

Once I'm done doing that I start to film tic toks. I had already his 61 million on tic tok and made a video saying thanks for 61 million. I get bored so I snap Tony. (I'm going to be using Maddison beer for this story.)

I put my phone down and he immediately responds

Tony comes in and jumps on me and makes me scream

Tony comes in and jumps on me and makes me scream. "What was that for?" I say laughing as he starts to tickle me. "Just cause I wanted to." He says smirking we start to laugh and play a lot and tickle each other until we notice what position we were in. He was on top of me with him between my legs and my legs wrapped around his waist. He looks down at me we'd had been squirming so much that my chest was more out than before. They weren't all the way out but that seemed to turn Tony on. He starts kissing me slowly putting his hands on my side. And starts kissing me neck making me moan softly. "Mmm oh my god." I moan softly in his ear grabbing him by the chain. Then I realized that I told him that I was on my "period."

A/n sorry it took me a lil while to post I try not to take more than a couple days. I know the hype house moved in to a new house but I'm trying to go in order of events. Even though some things might not be in order I'm trying to make it realistic. like I'm going to make a playlist chapter as well in the future chapters. Sorry this is so boring or doesn't make sense in super tired! And also smut or no smut? Don't forget to vote 😁