Coming back home

Tony🚁🥰: Hey I heard you were coming back the whole hype house has missed u we can't wait to see u.

Audrey: yeah I can't wait to see u guys too!

Tony's POV: I've missed Audrey so much and can't wait to see her. I've been talking about her way to much I think I gave away that I have feelings for her. But I don't want to tell her yet because I don't to make her feel uncomfortable. But I've planned a surprise party for her when she comes back to celebrate her coming back.

           Audrey😘: I leave tomorrow at 4:00am so we should land around 8:30 ish

                         Tony: Ok can't wait to see u 😘.

Tony's POV: I can't believe I sent a that emoji to her. In my head I'm hoping she didn't notice. Even know I know she did. I was just in the moment I couldn't help it. I just miss her so much that my feelings for her are coming more intense than they were before. End of POV

Audrey's POV: Tony just sent me 😘 emoji did he really mean to? I can't believe he just sent me that. The only thing I could think about was tony and if he really did like me. I told myself I was over thinking and went downstairs.

I go downstairs to get some breakfast and talk to my mom about how I'm going to miss her when I leave to LA. "Don't worry about it I will still be in your heart." My mom said. I told her how I was leaving at 4:00am so I wouldn't see her in the morning when she woke up. So I try to spend some time her cause I knew I wouldn't see her again for a while. I look at my phone I saw that I hit 50 million on tic tok! I was jumping and squealing I was so happy. I make a tic tok saying thanks for 50 million on tic tok and make a few more. For the rest of the day I just chill with my mom. It was about 9:00pm so I decide to go to sleep early since I had to catch a plane early tomorrow. I go and hug my mom and tell her goodnight and that I love her and I will see her soon. I take a shower and put on this

After I change I comb my hair I think about how I wished my mom lived LA again and how I could take of her and still be at the hype house with my friends

After I change I comb my hair I think about how I wished my mom lived LA again and how I could take of her and still be at the hype house with my friends. But I knew that wasn't a good idea. When I was 4 my mom and my dad divorced my mom had been cheating on my dad with my now old step dad. And my dad had also been cheating on my mom. My mom only cheated on him because my father was abusive verbally and physically. My mom told me about a story that my dad banged her head against the part of the car where you can put your papers in. And as I grew older me and brother always wanted to live with my mom. My dad was abusive towards both of us physically at times but I didn't happen very often at first. My mom married my step dad and my dad had a girlfriend. My and me brother disliked his girlfriend. She was verbally abusive towards both of us and so was my dad. I got two new step brother on each side. My mom had a boy and a girl and my dad had a boy. My mom and my step dad spilt cause he was also abusive at times. And she now has a boyfriend. So my family life is very complicated it makes me want to cry every time I think about it. No body knows about any of this accept me mom, dad, and my brother. I'm not ready to tell people about my past yet. So as I drift off to sleep and set my alarm so I wake up early to go to the airport. And I put my suit cases by my door so I don't have to go get them I can just walk out with them.

Next morning
I wake up at 2:55 and get ready to leave I fix my hair as I would be in the plane for 4 hours. I don't get dressed up or anything since I wanted to be comfortable. I keep the same clothes on cause again I wanted I be comfortable and I didn't really care cause I planned on sleeping on the plane. I was a bit tired but pushed myself out of bed and was really excited to go back to LA. I missed California and my friends. I brush my teeth and put a little bit of makeup on so I didn't look homeless because I was already wearing a hoodie and joggers to the airport. I walk into my moms room and see her sleeping so I gently close her door so I don't wake her up. I get in my Uber and drive to the airport. While I'm on my way I listen to some music which makes me wake up a little bit. I got through security and stuff and get on my plane I  choose fly first class this time because I don't want people watching me sleep. I get on the plane a prepare myself for a 4 hr flight they have food so I grab some chicken Cesar salad. "This is your captain speaking please put on your seatbelts and were about to take off." The flight attendant said. Almost instantly after the plane took off I fall asleep. I wake up and we still have 15 minutes until the plane lands so I just look at the window and get so excited. (I forgot to include who is going to pick me up) I text tony to tell him that I land in 15.

Tony🚁🥰: ok I cant wait to see u beautiful❤️
Did he just say that? I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that. So maybe he does actually like me I thought. I just sat there wondering what to say back I didn't want to flirt back just in case it made it awkward but at the same time I did.

                             Audrey: I can't wait to see u too 😊

Tony's POV: shit I did it again I don't know why I keep flirting with her like that I just miss her beautiful face. I'm surprised she texted me back. I hope I didn't make her feel uncomfortable or awkward. End of POV

"This is your captain speaking we are now landing welcome to Los Angeles."