~Chapter 9~

I wake up and Tony wasn't their so I get up and go to the bathroom. As I come out to look for clothes to wear and he walk in. "Oh hey." He says realizing I was about to change. "You could've knocked." I say to him with sass. "I rather not." He says smirking and winking at me I blush and look away. "I brought us food." He said with a tray of food in his hands I hadn't even noticed he had it until now. "Omg I didn't even notice I'm so stupid sorry." I say laughing kind of embarrassed. "It's alright I thought you'd be hungry when you woke up so I went to go get food." Omg he's so cute I think I really like this guy I hope he feels the same way but before I over thought I said, "Omg thanks Tony this looks delicious!" I say to him smiling. He brought pancakes with orange juice and toast. After we were done eating I brushed my teeth.  (in other chapters she brushed her teeth after she ate bc it was easier to type but people who do that before they eat 🤢🤬)

I went to my closet and chose an outfit and changed in the bathroom since Tony was still in my room. I changed into this...

After I was done changing I got out to do my makeup and hair today too

After I was done changing I got out to do my makeup and hair today too. And I actually looked good today and Tony so thought so too. "Damn you look good." He said looking me up and down. I turn bright red and couldn't help but smile Tony had gone to his room and changed into this.

"You don't look so bad yourself

"You don't look so bad yourself." I respond still smiling. We were taking then we started taking about the trip. "I'm so excited to go to Hawaii I've never been!" I say excitedly facing towards him. "Yeah nether have I can't wait we're gonna have so much fun!" He says smiling and excitedly. "I love water and beaches I haven't really gotten to in a while so it should be fun." I say to Tony who's in his thoughts looking at me. "Umm hello?" I say waving me hand in front of Tony's face. "Oh sorry." He says starting to smile.

Tony's POV: She is so beautiful I thought to myself. I could stare at her forever I like her a lot I like like her. When she said she liked beaches and water that was good to know.
End of POV

"You wanna go downstairs?" I suggested still seeing he was thinking about something. "Um yeah sure." He says snapping out of his thoughts. Ondreaz, Avani, Chase, and nick were downstairs. "Hey guys!" I said to all of them. "What's up?" Nick said to us. "Hey." Ondreaz said looking up from his phone. "Omg I'm sooo lazy to start packing but I think ima start now so I can just get it over with." Avani says from the couch. "I'll pack with you maybe it'll be less boring that way." I said laughing a bit. "Ok let's go to your room." She said walking towards my room. I start packing with her. We talk and goof around for a bit when she asks me about Tony. "So what's up with you and Tony?" She says smirking. "Nothing go read a bible." I joked "c'mon I see the way he looks at you and you look at him." She said looking at me I turn away though. "I don't know I like him but what if he doesn't feel the same way." I said to her looking down. She squeals and says,"It's obvious he likes you the way he looks at you he's never looked at any other girl like that and you guys sleep together every night and I saw that picture Addison posted you guys are sooo cute." She said reassuring me.

"Yeah maybe your right." I said smiling. "Sooo do you like him you do you like like him." She says with a big smile on her face. "Umm.. I like like him." I said blushing and looking down in a low voice. She squeals we joke around and I finally finished packing. I go to living and see Ondreaz singing so I join him. "Wow I forgot you were that good." He says surprised. "Thanks." I simply say I didn't know what else to say. I joke around all day with everybody and then in a middle of conversation I get a text from a unknown number...

A/n thanks for reading I'm to tired to check if this is good so please don't correct me oh speaking mistakes. Thanks for 700 reads 💕💕