Chapter 19 Beautiful

Emily P.O.V

I dragged Charisma to my room and started to examine her.I know the perfect look!I got some heat protectant spray and sprayed her hair with it.I then brushed her hair and straightened it.I then started on her make up.She didn't have any make up on right now and she looked beautiful.I started with foundation.I put little dots on her forehead nose cheeks and chin then mixed it out.I moved on to powder to settle is.I took my big brown brush and applied powder to her face.I then took some contouring powder which was a deep brown and told her to so a fishy face.I contoured her face.I got some eyelid primer and primed her eyelids with it.I took a light shimmery gold and applied it to her eyelid.I then took this shimmery deep gray eyeshadow and mixed it in with the gold.I did her eyeliner and made it winged.I curled her eyelashed with my eyelash curler and took some mascara.I put some on her bottom and top eyelashes.I took some red lipstick and put some on her lips.Then applied a glossy coat on top.I put her hair into a bun.I took this perfume and sprayed it over her.I took my box of jewerly I don't like anymore and gave her this infinity ring.I grabbed a white lacy dress some brown combat boots and a denim jacket.I gave them to her.She went into the bathroom to put it on.She was so pretty!

Charisma:I like it!Wait no I love it!

Emily:Good how about you stay here and then I will be downstairs.

She nodded carefully.I headed downstairs to took to my cousin Jax.He gave me a furious look.

Jax:She is my best friend Emi!

Emily:Jax she likes him and if I tell her she will be traumatized and run away to never see Sam again.

Jax:You know Sam has a girlfriend and he is coming to this dinner with her!

Emily:So?

Jax:Sam has a girlfriend so how does she have a chance with him?

Emily:Sam may break up with his girlfriend for her!

Jax:No he will not!

Emily:Don't you believe in your best friend?

Jax:That stuff only happens in movies books and fairytales.

Emily:He will break up with her!

I gave him a look.

Jax:I know that look Emi!Don't use magic to break Sam and his girlfriend apart!

Emily:UGH!

Jax:I know Charisma can get lots of guys.

Emily:You mean nerds and geeks.

He shook his head.

Jax:She is a rebel you just never seen her in action.

Emily:No my plan is going to work and she is going to be with Sam!

Jax:I know why you dressed her up.You shouldn't change her look just for her crush.Let her be herself.

Emily:I feel bad for her.

I sit on the couch and Jax sits next to me.

Jax:You shouldn't.Come with me on the weekends.You will what kind of rebel she is.

Emily:Ok.

Jax:Also take all that ma-

The door opened to reveal Sam and the Rueda family.My uncle (Jax's dad) pushed Jax of the couch and asked me politely to get off.My uncle doesn't like Jax.

I went upstairs to grab Charisma.I dragged her downstairs.As soon as she looked up her eyes and Sam's were locked.Then he went back to looking at his girlfriend.Andi looked very nice today.She wore a purpke sheer dress with purple and white converse.Jax saw Andi and Mac was next to her.He quickly got mad because he was holding hands with her.Andi was looking at him.Like they were in love.Jax grabbed hands with Charisma.My...Looks like they are going to play the jealousy game.

Bella P.O.V

I saw Daniel and Emma behind the Cruz's family.I went up to them and hugged Daniel the let go because Emma was glowering at me.Daniel just smiled at me.I saw Emma's grip on Daniel's hand get tighter.

(Uncle Xavier is Jax and Bella's dad also Emily's Uncle)

Uncle Xavier:Hello everybody.I have reserved a seat for all of you.

Bella:Ok.

Uncle Xavier:Also big announcement we are going back to our big smoke! (Australian Slang) (Big smoke means big city)

Our eyes widened.All of us leaving.I could see Emi Jax fainting.Soon all I see is complete darkness. 

 Cliffhanger...kinda!So sorry I didn't update last week but here I am!Anyways Baiii Sailors ~J