Chapter 16 Thanksgiving + A Brand New Character + A Brand New New Character

Emily P.O.V

Emily:What's your name?

???:Charisma.

Emily:What are you doing here.

Charisma:You may have seen my artwork before.I make example artwork for students.

Emily:Are you a student too?

Charisma:Yes.

Emily:How come I don't see you that much?

Charisma:I usually sit at the back of the class.I'm also not that interactive.I spend most of my time in this artroom.

Emily:What's one of your artwork?

She pulls out a a typography of a man and a woman hugging eachother.

Emily:Wow.You are really talented.

Charisma:I'm sure you are too!What do you like to do?

Emily:I like to play the piano.

Charisma:We should make a song together!I know how to play the flute!

Emily:That would be great!

Charisma:How about you show me piano!

Emily:I live at my cousin's house and they don't have a piano.

Charisma:How about you come to my house after school.

What if she is a axe murderer!?(TFIOS quote!!!)I will go to house but I will bring a knife just in case.Ok I'm set!

Emily:Sure!

Charisma:Ok meet me in the art room after school.Then i can drive you to my house!

Emily:Ok.

I then left and looked for Jax because he usually drives me and Bella to his house.Then I saw him and Andi talking to eachother in the cafeteria.I can't mess up this moment.I'll just tell him later.When I went towards my locker Camilla and Mac were there talking.Ok I may be jealous let's just hope they're not dating.

Bella P.O.V

I went to their swimming practice and I sat next to Emma.I started to just daydream about him.Soon the swim practice was over.I then asked if they would want to go to my Thanksgiving dinner.

Daniel:Sure.
He then looked at Emma.

Daniel:Is it ok if I bring Emma?

Bella:Sure!

Hello everybody!Happy Thanksgiving!!!So I have the Thanksgiving chapter up.I'm also back to my regular schedule.Anyways Baiii Sailors! ~J