Chapter 9 Secret

(the next day)

Jax P.O.V

I am so happy!I haven't been this happy in such a long time.I went to school and there was Andi she looked stressed when I went up to her she started walking I started walking with her not only because I want to talk to her also because we had the same class.

Jax:Hey.

Andi:Jax i think we should keep our relationship a secret.

Jax:Why?

Andi:Because Mac is coming back from Texas and we used to go out.But we broke it off because of long distance.

Jax:So?

Andi:he is going to get mad and im afarid he is going to hurt you.

Jax:I have magic on my side he can't hurt me if I have magic.

Andi:I'm also afraid you will hurt him.He is also Diego's best friend he will be crushed if he knows his best friend is in the hospital.

Jax:Ok fine sure.

With that I ran all the way to class.I felt a anger towards Mac.I like Andi more then anything.I want to be able to show my love to her.But I can't because of Mac.I sat down in my seat and just payed attention to the board with no thought in my mind.

Andi P.O.V

I just don't want any of them to get hurt.I care for Jax of course.But I also care for Mac.Do I like Mac.I went to class siting next Jax with all these scenarios rushing through my mind.

Yay I finally updated!This story is starting to get so interesting!Well bye sailors ~J