Chapter 40

Sorry if this chapter is written weird. I wrote this on my IPad in the car and I normally write on the computer. Also I'm thinking of making a permanent exit for Charisma, because I have enough messages about her. What do you guys think? Should I make a temporary exit or a permanent one? If I make a permanent one then she will probably never show up in the book again. If it's a temporary one, then I will find a way to make her leave but just until some certain event. What do you guys think? Please be honest. If you despise her and thinks she's Satan daughter, please tell me. If you do choose permanent, then I will edit her out of the whole story like she doesn't exist when I finish this book. Also, I will be updating tomorrow. These updates are just to make up for last week. Read the author's note!

Andi P.O.V
"I don't know, Jax. You know with everything on my mind and everything going on." I was interrupted.

"Exactly Andi. Anyway we haven't been on date in a while." Jax smiled showing teeth.

"What time?" I asked causing Jax to smirk.

"Six." Jax said.

"Okay." I said engulfing Jax in a hug.

I snuggled my head into his neck. We ended up laying down and soon I closed my eyes and I drifted into a happy peaceful sleep.
****
I yawned as I looked up to a ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and sat up revealing a few suitcases indicating this was my room. I know the last room I slept in was Mac, Camilla and Emily's. Emma walked into our room right on cue.

"Who carried us here?" I asked.

"You mean, what, right? I casted a spell." Emma said.

"YOU WHAT?!" I whisper shouted.

"Did you bring my glitter tool box?" Emma asked.

"In my suitcase." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooooh thanks!" She squealed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Five." Emma simply said.

"Oh no! I better get ready!" I panicked.

"For what?" Emma asked looking inside her toolbox.

"I have a date with Jax at six." I imagined the date going perfect.

"Doesn't Jax have to be you know, awake?" Emma asked examining the sleeping Jax.

Emma poked Jax's chest. Causing Jax to panic and swat Emma's hand away.

"Ow!" Emma said rubbing her hand.

"Sorry." Jax said after he realized it was her.

"So are we still on for our date?" I asked Jax ignoring his incident with Emma.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Jax asked.

"Four." Me and Emma answered in a unison.

"Oh. I better get going." Jax's eyes widening at the time.

Jax stood up from the bed and sprinted for the door.

"I'm going to scrapbook in here." Emma said running off probably to get her scrapbook.

I once again rolled my eyes on my way to the bathroom. As you can see. I have a thing for rolling my eyes. As I walked into the bathroom, I saw the normal three jars. They held our toothbrushes and toothpastes and next to it was our mouthwash. I was in the middle so I darted my eyes to the middle cup. I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste. I washed my toothbrush under the freezing sink water and then I applied to toothpaste to the bristles and then once again was ran the toothbrush under the frigid water.

****

I walked out of the bathroom, to see Emma's whole closet on the bed and her scrapbooking on Mia's desk.

"Tell me why, is your closet here and my closet is basically ripped to shreds?" I asked Emma looking at my closet.

Clothes were everywhere and a few hangers are broken.

"Well you know, an aggressive scrapbooker makes an aggressive fashion consultant." Emma said gluing stuff to her scrapbook.

"Why are you scrapbooking on Mia's desk?" I asked Emma.

"Well, I don't trust Mia. Also you don't want red glitter all over your desk? Do you?" Emma asked me shaking the bottle of glitter in front of me.

"Okay, but why did you bring your closet?" I asked Emma another questioned.

I might as well be interrogating her now.

"Well you need someone to help you with your date? Don't you?" Emma stood up from her seat.

I sighed as I sat on my bed.

"What are you guys doing?" Emma asked me.

"I don't know." I said.

"Ooooooh! Mysteries. Dreamy." Emma zoned out on the bed clutching her scrapbook in her arms.

"Emma!" I yelled at her.

"What?!" She sat up.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I asked her.

"Wait. You're actually agreeing to that? I thought you would put up a fight or something. Or throw my clothes out the door, but you're actually agreeing! This is amazing! It's like a miracle. The Andi Cruz will agree to a makeover. I should've took a picture or something. This is basically making history. Should I get my phone?" Emma continued to ramble on.

"Emma." I said annoyed.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Are we going to do this makeover or what?" I asked her.

She smiled and then squealed going over to her clothes.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Baiiiiiiiiiiii Sailors ~J