Chapter 30 Love, Broken, Secrets

Andi P.O.V

The lights were on and in front of me was Charisma!With a knife.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you don't worry." Charisma said while breaking the ropes on me with the knife.

I was free.

"Why did you just untie me?" I asked.

"I wasn's going to hurt you in the first place." She said.

"Then why did you tie me up!?" I screamed.

"One I want to tell you the truth about Mia and two it was fun." Charisma said laughing at the last part.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"So tell me the truth." I said.

Jax P.O.V

Me and Mia were at the beach and we were just trying to set the beach umbrella.

"C'mon I can do it." Mia said laughing at the fact I can't stick the beach umbrella into the sand.

"I would love to see you try." I said handing the beach umbrella to her.

She took the umbrella and raised it up above and then agressively shoved it into the sand.

"See?" Mia said.

"Yeah yeah." I said putting up my hands in defense.

Mia started to walk towards the blanket but then she tripped and I caught her.

Emma P.O.V

"Did you just see that?" Mac asked

We were watching Mia and Jax on my remote viewing power screen I made with my powers.

"They kissed!" Daniel exclaimed.

"We shouldn't jump to conclusions we ju-" I got cut off by Mac.

"Look how long he's holding her!He's obviously kissing her!We have to tell Andrea!" Mac said.

"Your just jealous of Jax Mac!He wouldn't do that!" I said.

"I agree with Mac Emma.I'm sorry." Daniel said stepping towards Mac.

"Jax wouldn't do that!" I said.

"So your saying you like Jax!" Daniel asked hurt.

"No of course not.I like you Danny.I just think Jax wouldn't do that.I knew him long enough to know that." I said.

"Just leave me alone Emma." Daniel said backing up and then running away.

"Thanks a lot." I said to Mac as I shoved against him running after Danny.

Mac P.O.V

I don't care what Emma saids.I think they kissed and I'm pretty sure.I went back home to get Maddie.

Andi P.O.V

"Ok Mia is a Chu-" Charisma got cut off by green magic appearing.

It was Maddie and Mac.

"What do you guys need?!" I asked so mad because they were bothering me and Charisma.

"Andrea Jax is cheating on you... with Mia." Mac said.

"Roll the clip Maddie." Mac said as Maddie used her magic to make a screen appear.

Jax was holding Mia and it looked like they were kissing.

I started to cry.My legs they were weak so I was on my knees.My face buried into my hands.I was weak.Jax broke me.The guy I thought I loved broke me and I can never be fixed.Mac came over and comforted me.

"It's okay Andrea." Mac said hugging me.

"Don't worry guys I can handle it from here." Charisma said.

"Thank goodness.Mac or whatever your name is hurry up so I can get back to proxy!" Maddie screamed.

I felt Mac's arms leave me and I heard magic.I then felt another pair of hands hug me.

"It's okay Andi.You will find out why that happened if you listen." Charisma

"Okay.I'm ready." I said standing up.

"Mia is a Churi Kanay like Diego.She likes Jax.She is trying to take the chosen one's powers who is Emma.She is trying to became the last magical living person alive.Since she likes Jax her and Jax might be the only magical human beings." Charisma said out of breath.

I wasn't surprised.I knew there was something fishy about her.I am done of being used and sitting around.for once in my life I will stand.

"Come with me Charisma.You don't deserve to be kicked out of the house." I said.

"No it's fine.I don't want to bother them." Charisma said.

I hate how Charisma doesn't stand up to people.

"Your a witch right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"You can help me defeat Mia if I have too." I said.

"Andi I can read people's minds too.I don't like being pushed around.I just don't want to be near Mia but..." Charisma said.

"But what?!" I asked eager.

"I want to destroy her so let's go." She said.

"Great." I said smiling.

Jax P.O.V

Me and Mia just came home from the beach we are watching this action movie.she kinda reminds of Andi.I heard the door open it was Andi and Charisma.What was she doing here!?

"You cheat!" Andi said coming up to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mia P.O.V

Perfect.My plan is coming together.I just have to take care of Charisma.I smile to myself.I leave the room with Charisma to go to the bathroom.Charisma went to Emily's room.I played a screen to see Andi and Jax fight.Goodbye Jandi.

Jax P.O.V

"You kissed Mia!" I yelled,

"No I didn't!" I yelled back.

"Stop lying!" She said as she started to hit my chest.

"Just stop lying!" She repeated over again.

She started to cry she fell to her knees.i did too and I wrapped my arms around her.I could hear still saying it.She still kept hitting my chest.Soon she stopped hitting me and stopped saying it and stopped crying.I carried her and brought her to her bed.Charisma was there on her bed watching T.V. I put Andi there and I put the covers over her.

"You ready to talk?" Charisma asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.We found out some more info on Mia.People are also asking if Charisma my name is Charisma.No my name starts with a J.I just really like the name Charisma. Anyways Baiiiiiiiii Sailors ~J (NOT CHARISMA!!! :) )