Chapter 22 Revealed.

Emily P.O.V

Bella:Dad...is taking us back to Sydney.

Emily:Why?

Bella:I don't know.I just heard him say he is going to.

Jax:That's awesome news!

Bella and Emily:No it's not!

Jax:Why?

Emily:Charisma Mac!

Bella:DANIEL!

Emily:How about your Andi?Don't you like her.

Jax:Not anymore.

Bella:Why?

Jax:Mac.Th- they were hol- holding hands.

I could see him having a struggle to say those words.

Bella:She's cheating on you!?

Emily:With my future husband!

Bella smacked me on my back.

Emily:How about Charisma?

I smirked.Feeling proud I am about to let out that secret like the rest did.

Jax just left the room.He didn't just leave though.He stormed out and knocked over some stuff.

Bella:EMILY!

Emily:What?

Jax P.O.V

She knew.Andi is gone.My friends are gone.My cousin is against me.What else is going to ruin my life?

Dad:Jax get your sister and cousin and meet me downstairs!

He said sternly.Ugh!I go into Bella's bedroom grab both of their arms and drag them downstairs.Bella just was confused and Emily tried to get my hand off of her but then I was downstairs and I let go of them.

Dad:Okay good.I have a announcement to make.We are going back to Sydney!

Bella:We can't dad!

Dad:You children are coming whether you like it or not!Tomorrow at 10 P.M sharp make sure to come by Desiree's house.

Bella:Dad we are not going back to Australia! 

I could sense the hurt in her voice.

Dad:You are coming!I know Jax will make you come or he will not know what's coming to him.Or he might not know how to do that and probably fail me like he always does!

Dad then stormed out of the house.Desiree is his new girlfriend.She pretends to be nice in front of dad but in reality she is horrible.She shouldn't even be nice in front of dad it will impress him even more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't worry about Jandi they will reconnect soon! Baiiii Sailors ~J