Chapter 26 Roadtrip

??? P.O.V

Everybody got up and grabbed their suitcases and got into their car.The guy with the black hair rented a van for all of us.The black hair guy ended up driving.The girl with a purple streak sat next to him in the passenger seat.I sat in the second row next to Camilla and Mac.Our order was Camilla Mac and me.I was behind the driver.In the third row was Diego Maddie and the black curly hair girl.Their order was the black curly hair girl Diego and then Maddie.The fourth row was the blonde short curly hair girl and the suitcases because everybody refused to sit next to her.The last row was a girl with straight light brown hair and a other girl with black straight hair.Then a boy with short brown hair and a girl with curly black hair.Their order was the girl with straight light brown hair the girl with straight black hair and the boy with short brown hair and the last girl with curly black hair.Soon five minutes into the drive.

"This is boring!" said Maddie.

"We should play a game where you state your full name and three things you like to do.Driver you start first." I said.

"Well my name is Jax Novoa and I like to hang out with my girlfriend Andi and I like to prank.I also like to cause trouble." Jax said while everybody else laughed.

So he has a girlfriend.She must be on this ride.He also likes trouble my soulmate.

"My name is Andi Cruz.I love to hang out with my best friend Emma and my boyfriend Jax.I like to play zombie games and I love swimming on swim team the sharks." Andi said.

So that must be his girlfriend.Well former girlfriend.I smirked to myself.

"I'm Camilla Cruz.I like the color black, not school and decorating!" Camilla said.

I didn't know she liked decorating!

"I'm Mac.I like Camilla food and my best friend Diego." Mac said.

Well it's my turn.Ok.

"I'm Mia Velez.I like causing trouble I like the letter X and I love traveling."

I only like the letter X because when I shapeshift I make that shape.Everybody went on and then we were done.This trip will truly be fun but Andi will end up in tears and her little precious heart will be broken.I do a spell to make some strawberry lemonade appear until my phone beeps.I check it and it's from Camilla.It saids that some people might not know about magic.I roll my eyes and text her back that I don't care.She then texts me back and then I keep texting her back and soon it sounds like our phones are having seziures.

"Is everything fine back there?" Jax asks worried.

"Yeah.Just peachy." I replied as I put my phone into my bag and make sure Camilla notices it.

I put my bag on the window and rested my head on it.I closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep.Soon I was awoken by a hand waking my shoulder up.I looked up it was Jax.

"We're at the airport."He said in his strong Australian accent.

I nodded and grabbed my bag.We went out of the car and went to the back of the van to pick up our suitcases.I only packed one.Maddie had millions and she made Diego carry all of them but then she decided to be nice and hold at least one of the bags.We all walked into the airport.

"Is it ok if I go get a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah." Andi said.

Right there and now I wanted to say I don't need approval from you but I had to be nice to get Jax to like me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.Mystery character revealed.This may be like EWW season but with Jandi.It won't completely be like them though. Anyways Baiii Sailors ~J