Chapter 31 Heartbreaks

Andi P.O.V

I settled down.It was 12 A.M. The events that happened before I fell asleep came back to me.Charisma telling me about Mia.Jax and Mia kissing.Me confronting Jax.How could I've been so stupid!?Believing the guy of my dreams actually liked me.I'm just Andi.Plain tomboy Andi Cruz.Wait Mia is a Churi Kanay I could tell everybody about her and then she will be gone.Juts like that!Then I heard footsteps walking it.

"Oh Andi Andi Andi." A familiar voice said as she pulled the covers off of me.

I gasped.I was about to scream for help but Mia made a X shape with her arms and now I can't scream or yell.

"I will tell everyone about you Mia.There is no way of getting out of this." i said to her.

"Oh really?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said.

Then suddenly she did another X shape and my mind went blank.I fell back asleep.

Charisma P.O.V

"Mia is a kanay!" I whispered yelled to Jax.

"No she is not!Why are you so jealous of Mia!?" He whispered yelled back to me.

"Why won't you believe me!" I said in my regular voice.

"Because you broke my heart!" Jax said.

I went silent.Me and Jax were best friends before then we dated but then we broke up I had to move somewhere else.Jax stormed out to his room.I sat on the couch thinking about just what happened.I don't like Jax anymore I just want to save him and Andi's relationship because I see the sparks with them.They literally just belong with eachother.Not Mia and Jax.I need a plan to destory Mia.I need Andi.I quietly went to Andi's room and woke her up and she was confused.She went with me to the living room.

"What's your plan to destory Mia?" I asked.

"What do you mean?Just because Jax cheated with me on Mia doesn't mean that we should destroy her." Andi said.

"Mia is planning to take over the magic realm and take Emma's powers, remember?" I asked nervous she doesn't remember.

"Why are you like that?Your trying to frame Mia for your plans?Well guess what it isn't going to happen." Andi said as she left to go to her room.

Right then and there I knew.Mia put a mind erasing spell on Andi.She remembers everything except Mia's plans.This is going to be harder than I thought.Since she has Jax she might try to get Emma's powers next.Using the El Cristal de Caballero.I am going to find before she does and put it on her.I need some spells to find it.Oooooh the Hexoren!I tip toe to Emma's room and looked in her suitcase.It has to be here somewhere.FOUND IT!Get ready Mia.You don't know what's coming to you.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also tell what do you think is going to happen between Andi and Jax. Anyways Baiiiiiiii Sailors ~J