♥Part 8♥-accident

"KRINGGGGGG!!!!" The bell ringing the mean that school have ended.

When you are arranging books in your bag, you saw someone sitting besides you and you thought it was Taehyung cause you promised with him that you are going to his house.

"wait Taehyung.. I'm arranging the books! Please be patient.." you said.

"where are you going with Taehyung today??" he ask.

You shock cause it is not Taehyung's voice and you turn to him. Your eyes widen.

It was Seokjin!

"no! It just I have to discuss about our project so he ask me to go to his house today after school" you said.

"oooo.. Can I join??" he ask. You shrugged your shoulder.

"you have to ask him first.. Not me" you said while arranging books again. He pouting.

"hmm okay I will get going" he said and go away from you and leave you dumbfounded

"why he be like that??" you ask to yourself.

1 minutes later...

"Taehyung!!!" you shout his name while waving at him.

"y/n...why you so late??" he ask. You rubbing your neck and

"I arranging the books in my bag sorry for late. Eh???" you realized that there someone behind him.

"SEOKJIN?!" you yell at him.

"yes??" he ask.

"why so surprise?? Don't like I join you??" ask Seokjin. He said while his eyes still glued on his phone with all black and leaning against the wall.

"no it just

"no it just... I thought you have off to your home??" you ask.

"I have but I come back just to join you" he said while smiling towards you.

Suddenly,

"Seokjin!!! Hey...." yell one girl behind him and choke his neck.

"YAH!! I ALMOST DIED!!" he shouting at the girl.

"Seokjin.. It's not good to shouting at the girl... We as a men have to respect the girl-"

"but if the girl didn't respect us??" he ask back. Taehyung automatically quiet.

"sorry... -...hey you must be y/n.... Am I right??" she ask.

You nodded.

"I'm Moonbyul" she said and wink at you and do the swag style

"you are so cute" you said to her.

"what?? I'm....cute?!" she ask you back and you nodded.

She shook her head fastly.

"I'm not supposed to be cute! I'm supposed to be... Swag!" she said and hold her shoulder.

You giggled and she laughing too hard.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and pull Taehyung's hand and leave you and Moonbyul at the back.

"wait!!! Hey!!" Moonbyul shout at them and run after them. You just follow her actions and try to keep up to them.

23 minutes later...

"Taehyung!!! So far!!!" said Seokjin and hold Taehyung shoulder.

"just a little bit and....... Here we are!!" he said and show the bungalow infront of them.

Moonbyul and your jaw dropped after look how rich is Taehyung family.

"wow!! So big!!" said Seokjin and he jump like a little kid received toys. Somehow it make you laugh with his actions.

Taehyung pull his hand and goes inside the bungalow. Your jaw again dropped. So beautiful.

"oh.. Sir Taehyung?? You home?? Who is this??" someone said from your back.

"oh.. They are my friend. Can you do drinks for them??" he ask her. She nodded.

"who is that??" Moonbyul ask.

"my maid" he said with his both hand at his waist.

"you even have maid??! You are so rich!!" said Seokjin. You just shock by yourself.

'he is so rich... He is handsome too' you said to yourself. You just biting your bottom lip and thinking about his life all day. Must be like a heaven.

Suddenly you feel your bladder getting full and you can't hold it.

"Taehyung! Where is toilet?? Can I borrow your-"

"come I show you" he said and hold your hand and go upstairs.

Then you stop infront of one room. Maybe toilet.

"this is toilet. Go do your bussiness" he said and let go of your hand.

"I will wait here" he said.

You go inside and mind your own bussiness.

2 minutes later...

You done doing your bussiness and try to go to the door. Well because his toilet is so big like your room.

You just walked and didn't realize you step on soap.

"AHH!!!" you screamed before your head hit on something and your sight become more dark and darker.