♥Part 24♥-funny

"really??? How he can be your ex?" you ask her.

"why don't you ask himself??" she said and rolled her eyes.

You look at Taehyung and he is completely avoiding your eyes.

You sit with Eunha at the chair and look at him directly in his eyes.

His pupils shaking tho...

"Tell me!!! How can you let go someone like her?!" you ask him with your loud voice. Like yelling tho.

"we broke up cause.... She can't take it anymore as I am popular in that school and she always get bully. Then I let her go to make she freedom.. She deserve freedom.." said Taehyung while looking toward Eunha.

"is that true?" you ask Eunha

She nodded.

"yah!! Why don't you tell me if you get bully???!! Tell me and I will kick their ass!!!" you scream to her.

Someone choke up.

"yah y/n *cough* langg *cough* guage!!!" said Seokjin.

You look to your mom and her jaw totally dropped after hearing what you saying.

"I'm sorry... I promise I will never swearing again" you said while looking down at your thigh and running your finger on them.

"it's okay... You are trying to protect your friends" said Yoongi while feeding his mouth with spicy fork that Seokjin cook.

You nodded and smile toward him.

3 minutes later..

"done... Let's go" you said to Eunha, Jisoo and Nayeon.

"yah!! Jangshimal!! Wait a minute!! Jangshimal wait a minute!! Grr" Taehyung said and he groaned.

"yah Palli yah!!!" Jisoo scream.

4 minutes later...

"okay we all done!" said 5 of them.

"really?? We wait like 4 minutes!!!" Jisoo said as she is holding her waist.

"Mianhae..." 5 of them said in the same time.

"let's go!" said Namjoon and get out.

"so we will go to mall with 2 cars and Jaehwan and Seokjin will driving" your oppa said.

"I want to be with Seokjin" you said without hesitated and go to your mom's car as Seokjin drive that car.

"I want to be y/n..." said Taehyung.

"okay like this.. I will decided who is on who.. So y/n,Seokjin,Jisoo, and Taehyung will on that car. And the rest in this car" your oppa said and pointing to Jaehwan's car.

"okay!!!" we said it together.

You sit at the back seat with Jisoo while Yoongi at the front seat next to driver.

I look at my phone and scrolling through the social media while glancing a bit at Seokjin.

"why are you looking at me y/n??? He said and smirked.

"what the fuck???" you said in low tone but he still can hear it.

He sighed and shook his head.

"LANGUAGGE!!" he yelling in the car.

Jisoo that fast asleep beside you shock with that yelling and close her ears

"AHHHHHHH WE ARE GONNA DIE!!!!" she scream while closing her eyes.

You hit her head hardly.

"YAHH!!! Stop screaming at my ears!!! I will get deaf..!!!" you scream back to Jisoo.

Jisoo open her eyes and look at you.

She smiled like an idiot and rubbed her neck.

She take your hand and playing your finger.

"sorry... I just scared..." she said while pouting.

You sighed and nodded.

"Emm... Should we go???" said Yoongi at the front seat.

"where???" you ask him back.

"mall?? We already arrive" he said and pointing at the outside.

You scrunch your nose and look at the outside.....

We already arrive.

So fast.

"you don't know that we have arrive right??" ask Seokjin.

You and Jisoo nodded.

"when you two was bickering.. We already arrive and park but you two still flirting with each other" he said and smile.

"okay stop

"okay stop... Come on get in the mall and buy anything!! Everything!!!" you said and pull Jisoo's hand.

Once you inside the building.. It is so freaking huge!!!

You saw Jisoo walk to the clothes store and you follow her.

Yoongi and Seokjin follow you too.

You can feel Seokjin and Yoongi like your and Jisoo bodyguard . Always follow wherever we going.

Somehow you chuckled by yourself.

Then someone poke your waist.

You jumped a little and turn to see who is was.

"yah Jisoo!" you yell a little toward her.

"why you chuckled by yourself?? It is creepy you know?? You make me scare..." she said and raised her eyebrows.

You laughed and choose clothes that catching your eyes while Seokjin and Yoongi sitting on the stool as they waiting for us.