♥Part 20♥-he's back

Your oppa let go of you and push you to go to Nayeon as she is calling you over.

"wait!! I'm coming!!" you said and go out from the ward.

You fetch to her and found that she is talking with a doctor.

"why??" you ask to that doctor.

"how you feel y/n???" he ask.

You nodded and smile.

"much better..." you said while tapping your head.

"if you need help or something like that.. Just call me.. Take this... My card.." he said and handing me the card.

And he left.

"I guess he was flirting with you" said Nayeon and playing with your arm.

"nonsense!! Come on.. We are getting late!" you said.

"where are we going??" she ask.

"to my house??" you said.

She jumping happily.

"Yeayyyy!! Finally.. I can go to your house.. I'm craving lol" she said.

You and Nayeon go inside the ward.

"done???" your oppa ask.

You nodded.

"okay... Let's go!!! Guyss... Come on get going!!" he said and waving to them.

They are nodded.

"where are we going??" Seokjin ask you.

"my house" you said without looking at him.

"really?? Umm y/n...- I can't tell you!!" he said.

'what the fvck??' you swearing in your heart after he didn't finishing his words.

Then you saw he talking to your oppa.
You shrugged and pinch Taehyung's arm.

"ouch!! Y/n...why??? I thought you forgive me...." Taehyung said and looking at his feet.

"no! I just want to talk to you.. It is not about your fault.. And I have forgive you lol" you said.

"gladly... I thought you didn't.. By the way.. Why??- I mean what you wanna talk about??" he ask.

"about the project... You have camera?? If you don't have I will bring mine.. Tomorrow we discuss about it at my home.. Is it okay to you?" you ask him to make up the decision.

He nodded and smile.

"I love to spend time with you... Tomorrow?? After school??" he ask.

"yes... Or... Hmm... It's up to you" you said.

"after school I will take you, with my car" he said.

"about the car.. Two days ago or three.. I don't remember but you said I go to your house by your car but why we are walking??" you said while holding your waist.

"because Seokjin join us.. If he didn't there... I will take you by car" he explained to you.

"oooo okay... I just asking" you said.

"HEY!!!!" someone shouting and put arm around your shoulder and Taehyung's shoulder.

We both look at that person.

It was Yoongi.

"why you doing like that? I near choke up!" Taehyung yell at him.

"sorry Taetae..." said Yoongi.

You holding Yoongi's hand that wrapping at your shoulder and playing with his hand.

"what- y/n... You-you touch my hand and.... Play with it???" he said with stuttering while his gummy smile appear.

"why are you stutter buddy??" Taehyung ask.

"no-nothing" he said and his face became red.

"are you shy?" you ask him.

"I don't know..... May-maybe???" he said.

"why??" you ask.

"none of your bussiness" he said and going away from you and Taehyung.

"I guess he like you" Taehyung said.

"ugh!! Stop with all feeling.. I don't want to couple... I just want to study..." you said with frustration.

"how you want to study if you keep spacing out??" Taehyung ask.

"I don't space out... I'm just too focused until I lose in subject world" you lied to him.

He nodded.

'He believe me?!' you ask to yourself.

Then you turn at Jisoo and Nayeon at your back.

"where is your car??" Nayeon ask while wiping off her sweat.

"Hahaha tired already?? It's okay.. We are arrive!! Come in.. Wait- who is that??" you ask after you see someone waving at you.

"y/n !!!!!" he screaming your name.

All of them looking at you.

Including your mom.

"I forgot to tell you that your cousin come along" your mom said.

"didn't he out of country??" you ask.

"yes.. But he came back to Korea cause want to stay with you" your mom said to you.

Shit.

Why he want to stay with you?? He just cousin at all.. By the way.. He is your secret admirer since you are little after that accident.

It is Kim Jaehwan.