♥Part 34♥-grateful

"emmm about the bed... I'm sorry... For my father side... I really don't know that he will register for the one bed" he said.

"or you wanna change room??" I mean... It same price but still one room but 2 bed" he said.

You nodded to him.

"okay then I will call hotel staff and explain to them" he said while pull out his phone from his pocket.

6 minutes later...

"here is your key room... We are sorry..." they said while handing Taehyung the key.

"it's okay.. It is my father fault... He think I'm going alone..maybe.." he said and bow down to the staff.

He takes the key and go to our new room.

"here it is!" he said and opened the door.

"so spacious! Tidy!! I love this!! And 2 bed...!" he said and jump on the bed that being on the left side.

"Yeayyy I got the bed on the right!!! Near with the window!!" you said and jump on the bed.

"I know you want that bed so I just choose this bed.... All for you" he said and you are literally blushing!

"wait... Are you blushing???" he ask.

You shook your head.

"no it just... I so tired..." you said and flopped down on the bed and close your eyes.

"Hahaha... Okay... Good acting girl... But I know you lying to me" he said.

"no I'm not" you said and move to your left side and your back facing to Taehyung.

"have a nice sleep.. Princess" he said left the room.

"where is he going?? Is he sulking??" you ask to yourself.

You feel pity to him cause you transform being like this.

You don't know why...

But you feel you want to have a trip with him.

No one else you want.

Then..

You feel your phone buzz.

It is from Yoongi.

On the phone

"Annyeong!!! Y/n!!! We miss you!!!" Yoongi said.

"what do you mean by 'we' ??? I know you miss me..." you said.

"Hehe

"Hehe... How did you know??" he ask then chuckled.

"I know you well... Yoongi..." you said and wink to him.

"what did you do right now?" he ask.

"resting... We already arrive at our hotel... So exhausted!!!" you said and pouting.

"where are you right now?" he ask.

"Japan" you said.

"Emm.. Yoongi I think I have to wash up first... I so smelly right now" you said.

"uh.. Okay... Take care!" he said and waving at you through the phone.

You wave back.

Call ended

You go to bathroom and wash up your body cause you are sensitive to smell so you don't want to sleep without bathing.

3 minutes later...

You came out with robe and....

"Tae!!! Since when you come back?!!!" you said and you run back to the bathroom and peek out to face Taehyung.

"I'm sorry.... I'm just come back... I didn't mean not to tell you!! I'm totally sorry...." he said to you.

"can you go out for a while??? I want to wear my clothes" you said.

"okay..." he said and he go out as you order to him.

You go out from the bathroom and take the clothes.

Because you still didn't trust Taehyung,

You decided to wear your clothes in the bathroom.

"okay you can come in" you said and order Taehyung to come in as you worried if he tired of standing at the outside

"I'm sorry y/n....I'm-.....you are so beautiful!!!" he said and it make you blushing with his compliment.

"perfect!! All pink!!! Including your cheek that blushing" he said again.

"stop compliment me.... You make me so shy~" you said to him and you put your hand on your face to prevent the shyness spread out.

"you are so cute when blushing" he said again and you hit him lightly at his chest.

"stOB It!!" you said.

"are you ready?? For the Sakura???" he said.

"sakura??? The pink flower???" you ask him with a little jump.

He nodded his head and you jumping happily.

"I can fulfil my promise now!!!" you said to yourself and hug Taehyung tightly.

"thank Tae cause you choose me in this project... And I can feel how living out of country" you said to him while your head leaning on his chest.

He stroke your hair softly and put his chin on your head.

"welcome y/n...." he said.