♥Part 38♥-lost

Your Pov

"hmm??? Oh my god so sleepy......" you said as you stretching out your arm that cramp cause of your sleeping position.

You decided to make a cup of white coffee and drink it infront of the bed that facing the outside of balcony.

You smile by yourself when you see the view of Japan

It is so beautiful.

"y/n?? You are awake???" Taehyung ask you as he suddenly appear at the door hotel.

"Err yes?? By the way... Where are you from?? I feel strange when I woke up then you doesn't around yet you just appeared here" you said and sipping your white coffee.

"are you worried if I leave you??" he ask.

"of course! You are my partner for the project and if you lost or something... I didn't get any mark for the project and same with you" you said while pouting.

"Hahaha by the way.... Can I ask you something?" he ask and looking down on his feet.

You can clearly hear him sighing.

"what is it?? Is it important?? Cause I hear yo-"

"do you want to be my girlfriend??" your words get cut off by his word.

You are totally speechless and your eyes widen.

"y/n.... I'm sorry if my sudden question but.... I can't wait anymore.. I just want to know your answer and that's all!" he said in frustration.

"but Taehyung.... You know that I can't make my answer... If I choose you then Seokjin??? If I choose Seokjin... You might not want to speak with me or don't want to see me at all" you said while avoiding his eyes.

Scared if he burst in anger.

"so you choose whom??" he ask again but this time his tone has change like a cold one.

"I can't choose" you said.

"you choose Seokjin right???" he ask again.

"I didn't say it" you said.

"but I know you like him! Why you choose him?! He is nothing compared to me! I'm better from him!" his sudden shout make you scared more.

Why is he being like this?

"Taehyung.... Why you-"

"I love you but why you can't see my effort??!!!!" he shout on you.

"I see it but it is about feelings and I still trying to take care of yours!!! Yet you are screaming like this on me!!! Tell me why you being like this?" you ask him.

Taehyung startled when you fight back on words and it make he feel offended.

"so I already knew the answer" he said and leave you dumbfounded.