♥Part 26♥-date???

After you done eating your cake, you go out with Jisoo, Taehyung, Seokjin and Yoongi at your back.

You suddenly remembered about your school project that you have to partner with Taehyung.

"Taehyung?? About the project... When can we start??" you ask.

"oh! I forgot to tell you..." he said.

"what??" you ask and pull his closer to you by taking his arm.

"the project have been changed.. It is not about trip around the Korea.." he said.

"then??? About what???" you ask him again.

"the trip to all over world" he said and give a little smirk to you.

"really?? So it's mean.. That we have to go overseas?!" you said but in the shout tone cause you are freaking excited when it come overseas.

He nodded.

You jump a little and hug him.

"Yeayy!! We can on date!!" you said while you still hugging him.

"d-date???" he ask.

"Ermm.. Nothing... It just...-"

"you want to date with me??" he ask and smirking to you.

You nodded.

"of course.. I mean.. It is for our project so... Yes we calling like a date... And why with that smirk??" you ask him about the smirk as you didn't know what is it about.

"are you sure to date with me??" he ask again but this time it is not only smirk.. But with his eyes that going like having a sinful thought??

"well... Kim Taehyung... What are you thinking about??? You just a little pervert..." you said and folding your arm.

He come closer and whispered something that you eyes get widen and sinful thought have been conquered your brain.

"I'm just horny.... And I think that you will fit in" he whispered and you getting blush and pushed him away slightly..

'oh my god.. I think I will get pregnant after this trip's you said in your heart and your cheek become more red like a tomatoes cherry.

"so you are blushing... It is mean that you like it???" he said and his breathing can be feel at your neck.

"whoa!! Hold on you little Satan!! Get away from her!!" someone said and push Taehyung away from you.

You turned to see who it was..

It is fucking Jaehwan.

You rolled you eyes and go away from him.

"hey y/n!!! Not saying a single word 'thank you'???" he ask while run after you.

You just walked away and you bump with someone.

Oppa.

"oppa.... Please help me get away from this fuckers Jaehwan!!!" you said to your oppa while you holding Namjoon's hand.

"why??? What happens?" he ask you.

"I am having a hot session with Taehyung and he-"

"what??!! Hot session??! What did you mean by that???" he ask.

You closed your mouth and shook your head.

"y/n.... Tell me.." he ask you again.

"nothing...." you said and get away from him as fast as you possible.

"that kid is so weird..." you can hear he say that you are weird.

Then someone called you.

You are happily jumping and answer it

On the phone

Taetae: where are you going??? Seokjin and Jisoo and Yoongi try to find you but they can't find you.

I just found my oppa here after : You  hearing your word that really sick me off come here at infront of the Gucci

Taetae: okay... Wait for me and the others.

hang up

You just wait in front of this expensive boutique as Taehyung ask to.

You wait while pouting and hearing some song on your phone.

"mom!! Look at that unnie... She is so beautiful... How can she single anyway??" the boy infront of you that sitting at the bench with his mother, talking about you while pointing at you.

"yah!!! Watch your mouth!!! She is not single... Maybe she has someone that she love.. Depp in her heart.. You don't know about it!!" she said.

You just watch them.

"Ooo... So she loving someone???" he ask.

"maybe... We don't know lol" she said.

You thought by yourself.

You just recognized that their exist in your life have been making your life even better that ever...

You question yourself..

'are you really love someone??' you ask to yourself.

"BOO!!!" someone said and holding your shoulder and it make you startled and you nearly fall.

You closed your eyes as you think that you might get stumble on your face.

But...

He holding your waist and support you by his arm. 

You opened your eyes.

You turn away to see who is own this strong arm???

It is....

Kim Seokjin.