♥Part 14♥-happen again

Taehyung Pov

"so we are here!!!" I said to Yoongi while I still pushing Jungkook in his wheelchair.

"eh???? Isn't that Seokjin??? And with Moonbyul??" he ask me as he hit me with his elbow.

I close a bit of my eyes as I was zooming to see towards Yoongi point off.

"yes he is" said Jungkook with his bunny smile appeared.

Well.... I guess I have to wear glasses.

"let's go at them!! Want to interrupt their date!!" Yoongi said and take my arm.

"yo Guyss!!! Sorry crashing your dates!!" said Yoongi while holding Seokjin's broad shoulder.

I sit in front of him and Moonbyul while Yoongi still standing.

"what the hell are you doing here??" Seokjin ask while feeding spoonful of kimchi fried rice in his mouth.

"I was going to ask you that" said Yoongi

"I was... Hmm...-"

"want to pay y/n a visit??" I said without letting him finish his word.

Seokjin look at me and give death glare to me.

I rolled my eyes and look at Jungkook.

"I want to eat... I'm hungry" Jungkook said.

I stand up and go to counter to make an order.

Suddenly, someone punching my arm.
"why you said directly her name to Yoongi? He might telling everyone in that school!" he said and again I rolled my eyes.

"do I care??" I said with my deep voice.

I take the tray of food and go to our seat and leave Seokjin behind.

"well... Seokjin.. Can I ask you something?" ask Yoongi and Seokjin nodded.

"did you wrote that note??" Yoongi ask and Seokjin eyes became widen.

After a few seconds, his face become normal and ask Yoongi back

"what kind of note???" he ask.

"nothing.. Just someone has crush on the first day of y/n school... Not important bro.." Yoongi said while giving smirk to him.

"you want to follow us??" I ask without looking at Seokjin and Moonbyul.

"yes" he said and I nodded.

After 3 minutes..

We go towards room where y/n being and we found out that she is not there.

"where is she??" Yoongi ask.

I shrugged my shoulder.

Seokjin look for her everywhere in the ward.

"why her toilet is locked inside?? Is she in here??" he ask while looking at Jungkook.

Suddenly,

Moonbyul gasped while pointing at Seokjin's feet and it was

Blood!!!!!

"she is here!!! Y/n!!! Open the door!!!" he shouting while knocking the door.

Yoongi running to get doctors while I and Jungkook his standing still.

Then a doctor with a nurse come with the bunch of key in his hand.

My breath become more heavier than ever before I fell on my knees.

"Taehyung!! Are you okay??" ask Yoongi while supporting me.

My body is shaking while I'm thinking the fate of y/n.

"sorry y/n...if I not follow them, this will not happen" said Jungkook in low voice.

With that a doctor and a nurse success to open the toilet door and found y/n lying on the mosaic with her head full of blood.

I close Jungkook's eyes to prevent he looking the blood.

Thought that he scared of blood.

I look at the doctor that moving y/n to emergency room.

I tapped Jungkook's shoulder and shook my head.

"it is not your fault.. Don't blame yourself" I said and looking at Seokjin that standing in the corner with Moonbyul beside him rubbing his back to calm him down.

I bite my lower lips to hold the anger that boiling in my body.

Why??

Cause I know that he have feeling on y/n too and of course I will fight for her.

Yoongi tapped on my shoulder and it make me startled.

"hey Taehyung... I know you are fell in love with y/n but please... Seokjin is still your friend..." said Yoongi.

I rolled my eyes and snap his hand down.

"I don't care... If I love someone I will fight for her and waiting for her answer. It depends on her" I said with my veins popped out on my neck.

"okay then... I just told you" he said and stand behind Jungkook.

"wanna take the fresh air??" he ask Jungkook.

"sure... Why not???" Jungkook said with small smile appear on his lips.

I waving at them and I see that Moonbyul going out with them too.

Now...

Just me and Seokjin.