Chapter 6

Brooke chapter 6

"Woah!" Harmony said

Her friends shrieked and whispered amongst themselves. Harmony looked at me with this creepy 'I know what you did last night' smile.

"He totally likes you!" Harmony's high pitched British voice rang.

I shrugged.

"It's not a big deal." I replied

She shot a look at me.

"If Harry Styles likes you.... It's a big deal." She said "Do you like him?"

"Even if I did, I wouldn't date him.." I trailed off

"Why?!" Harmony roared

"Cause I don't want him to flirt with every other girl if we dated. And don't tell me that he's not like that cause he is.. I can tell. He's just like all of the cocky American guys I'm used to." I replied.

That's not entirely true though. I probably would date him. He's gorgeous and is probably the first guy that found me attractive. I just didn't want the whole 'flirt' thing he has going on.

"You should go talk to him... I pretty sure he thinks that you don't like him." Harmony said. All of her friends nodded and stared at me. One of the less of the preppy girls, Maria, was gazing at Harry. Was he that big of a deal here?

"I want to hear him sing." I whispered.

"He's amazing!!" Harmony shrieked

I laughed.

"Okay, fine I'll admit... I kinda like him." I said blushing

All the girls at the table looked at each other smiling and giggling. I had no idea what was wrong with these preppy girls. Maybe I could get used to it and the idea of liking Harry.