Chapter 12

Brooke chapter 12

I watched him lean in as his beautiful green eyes glistened. His lips were pressed on to mine. It was quite lovely actually. Our lips seemed to fit together like a puzzle. I could hear the

Faint sounds of car horns and the rush of the traffic. He pulled away startling me slightly.

"You're such a tease." I said

Harry smiled and continued walking not even saying a word. I finally heard a little laugh slip from his mouth.

"What why are you laughing?!" I asked

"I just can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like you in my life." He said.

I playfully hit him.

"Don't be so cheesy!" I said jokingly.

Harry laughed.

"I'm sorry... It's just a habit." He replied.

I looked around and began to frown.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"We're almost at my house.. Which means our little stroll is almost over." I said.

Harry looked at me sincerely.

"We could walk really slow..?" He asked.

I nodded. There was something about him that reeled you in closer each time he spoke. And I couldn't believe how lucky I was that he actually kissed me. Before I knew it we were at my house. Harry let go of my hand.

"I have something crazy to ask you." He said.

"Anything!" I replied probably sounding way to eager.

Harry smiled and kicked a small pebble with his foot. He did this on purpose, knowing the anticipation would kill me. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Will you be mine?" He asked.

__________________________

Authors note(:

Thanks for the 1000+ reads(: you guys are amazayn(: like omg(: haha but hope you guys are liking my fan fic as much as I love writing it(: thanks again!!

~Jill<3