Chapter 7

Harry chapter 7

I debated if I should go over there again. Chris was having a good time making fun of me. She kept looking over at Chris and I. God why did she have to be so pretty, it's driving me insane. I wondered if she was looking at Chris instead, I mean he didn't make a complete idiot of himself. She was looking back at her friends now. They were all laughing. Probably about me. I regret talking to her. She was so calm and I was all awkward. It's supposed to be the opposite. Why am I dwelling on this. I felt Chris hit me on the side of the arm. He pointed at Brooke's table. Harmony was gesturing that I go over there. What was the harm.. I'm pretty sure I already made an impression on Brooke. I slid out of my seat and casually walked over there. Harmony had left a space between Brooke and her. She patted on the seat.

"Sit." She said smiling. I was hesitant at first but maybe this would give me the chance to make Brooke like me. Brooke looked at me and smiled.

"You look scared." She said sweetly.

I relaxed my shoulders and forced a smile.

"Sorry." I said.

Brooke laughed and so did her friends. I could feel my cheeks getting hot as I blushed with embarrassment. She looked at me. I never noticed how blue her eyes were. I looked over at Harmony who seemed to be chewing obnoxiously loud. She finished her bite and looked back at Me.

"Sooooo do you like Brooke?" She said half whisper.

I nodded subtly.

"Does she fancy me?" I asked trying not to seem desperate.

Harmony shrugged.

"I don't know." She said. I looked over at Brooke and caught her staring at me. She blushed and looked away. Maybe I was doing a pretty good job at making her like me. The bell rang and the stampede of high Schoolers began.

"What's your next class?" I asked

"Uhmm Biology." Brooke said

"Me too." I replied

Brooke smiled.

"Can I walk you to class?" I asked her

She smirked.

"Oooo a gentleman." She teased

I nudged her as she laughed.

Ah who am I kidding I'm doing a great job at making her like me.