Chapter 11

Harry Chapter 11

I love how Brooke didn't seem to eager to impress me. She was completely relaxed and she didn't apologize when she said something stupid. Which by hanging out with her all day I could tell there is going to be a few of those.

"So where exactly do you live?" I asked.

"On Highland Avenue." She replied.

I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked as she started to smile too.

"I live over there too." I said

She laughed and looked at me.

"Good now you can walk me home everyday!" She said jokingly.

"I just might do that." I replied.

She giggled.

"So how far is it away from here, I couldn't tell this morning. I was late so I had to run." Brooke said.

"Erm about 15 minutes walking, but that doesn't count the detour were taking." I replied.

She grinned.

"Detour?" Brooke questioned

"Just wait." I told her.

We began to walk stopping frequently looking at little details that London had to offer. I could tell Brooke was happy. She started pulling me to see the street shops.

"It's so pretty here!" She gawked

I laughed.

"Are you sure it's not you that made London that way?" I said.

Yeah I know that was cheesy but it made her blush which was a good thing. She looked me In the eyes. Her cheeks were bright red from the Autumn air. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. I wondered if I should kiss her. She didn't seem like she would mind. No. We're not even dating I'm not going to ruin any chances I have with her.

"Just kiss me already.." Brooke teased.

I smiled, I was in the clear.