Chapter 13

Harry chapter 13

I was amazed at how easily those words came our of my mouth. No stuttering or hesitation.

"Yes!" Brooke said. She smiled and blushed which in result probably made me have a retarded grin on my face. I hugged her tight not wanting this moment to end.

"Hey, I got to go home to go get ready for my job at the bakery. But tomorrow I want to take you somewhere. Okay?" I said

Brooke nodded and smiled. She stood on the tips of her toes in attempts to kiss me on the cheek.

"Have fun." She said sarcastically

"Yeah yeah whatever." I replied jokingly.

I kissed her again before walking down her porch steps. I heard her open the door and close it quietly. I walked back to my house, unable to control my happiness. I was smiling and blushing. I could tell, my cheeks were getting hot. I wondered if I should text her.. Or if that seemed desperate. I slipped my phone back in my pocket. Maybe a little later. I walked inside my house and put down all of my stuff.

__________________________

Work at the bakery was Boring as usual. Nothing exciting ever happened. I watched all of those people get on the London Eye laughing enjoying the food that the bakery. I pulled out my phone and texted Brooke.

"I will be at your house at 11:30ish. Don't keep me waiting beautiful(;"

Only a few more hours until Brooke and I can actually spend a day together. I loved that thought.