The Journey of Death

• Dedicated to Angie Wheatley

PLEASE READ: These are only excerpts from my novel, these are not full chapters. The full chapters would take up ten pages and I don't want to post such a long story because of plagiarism. It's happened to me before and I don't want it to happen again. I'm only posting enough to give the reader an idea of what's going on with out revealing the entire plot- I think it adds mystery let me know if you agree.  Within this novel are 'Interludes' from her husband's perspective. To avoid more confusion these are posted seperetely under the title 'Taint the sky: Musings of the black Knight." Some of this may seem fast paced but it's because it's deep within the book.  Darva and Thorn are characters from my second book 'The Girl with Golden Eyes'. This is a companion taking place afterwards. I have included one the 'Interludes' that involved Darva- and it's labeled as such, after that is the same night told from her perspective. I have tried to keep this in order as much as possible and feel the order fits. You see some of Darva before her entire character becomes exposed. I hope you enjoy and comment on what you think.

 Facebook Page for this book: https://www.facebook.com/NightIsFallingConfessionsOfTheTattooedWitch

It's human nature to wonder what happens after death. Is there a heaven or hell? Or are we reincarnated and doomed to live our same lives over and over again, making the same mistakes, time after time? Or do we change our fate with every try in an attempt for Nirvana? Or do we become someone else entirely, faced with different and exciting challenges that continue to dominate us? Or is it just the end?

The mind wants us to believe that death is not the end, but instead the beginning of a new incredible journey.Perhaps it is the mind that is flawed, perhaps it's just the nature of man to want to believe in something more, something better than rotting away in the ground. Perhaps accepting death as the ultimate end is just too devastating for the living to accept. Accepting death as the end of life is the only way to know what comes after.

Perhaps it is the beginning of a new life, rebirth, a life where we are born clean, and absolved of our past sins. Would our sins carry on into our next life? continuing to haunt and torment us for unknown reasons? Do we have to live a life of purity to absolve the sins of our past selves, or is it a clean slate? We will never be able to know the meaning to life, death, or the afterlife until those questions can be answered.

Witches will continue to burn, even if we die for a crime unknown.

-Excerpt from Chapter 9

10/19/12

Copyright (R) Cyanide Suicide and Misstake Publications.