Darva's reflections on Interlude II (GWGE)- Opiate Soul-

That day he followed the Tristram soldiers, that day we tended to each others wounds. He kissed me and I felt a spark of perfection.

He threw on his long coat as he left. He was nude from the waist up, save for his bandage and coat. He left me then, holding his torn and bloody tabbard.

He returned to me that night with lust filled eyes. I had moved the table to the back of the tent to give more room. He stood there in the doorway, his hair was wild and windblown. I was kneeling on a pillow with wide accepting eyes. At that moment time stopped, we were the center of the universe.

Then he dropped to his knees and cupped my cheeks in his cut up, scarred hands. His lips met mine and my world melted. He had me. I let his hands stroke my arm

"Ever since Amaranth brought me here I knew I needed you Darva, I need you," he breathed into my ear. I blushed and kissed him passionately. His strong arms wrapped around my back. I pulled his long coat off while he tangled a hand in my hair. I needed him too, despite his flaws. I saw deep into his tortured soul and I had seen the small pieces of a desirable man. I knew he couldn't see through me, he wasn't a witch.

Tenderly he removed my bodice and chemise. He stopped and gazed at me with wonder when my tattoos were exposed. He had a vivid dragon over his shoulder and down his back. He had an appreciation for ink.

"Darva, in my mind you are perfection," he panted. I blushed and kissed him. I'd let him discover the tattoos on my legs himself. His lips and hands explored my body while I did the same. I found many of his scars while I didn't ask about them, I knew they told a story.

His hands felt so right, his lips felt like Euphoria. This was right. It had to be. He pulled my skirts off and saw the writing on my legs. He paused again with a look of satisfaction in his eyes. He moaned with content and kissed the ink on my thighs.

How could such a corrupt man be such a beautiful lover? A man who had slaughtered so many? How many woman had he been with? His fingers grazed my skin so lightly it set me on fire. His lips were so soft and gentle, it made a warmth pool in my loins.

He pulled the armor off of his legs and I could see how well muscled they were through his pants. I was naked while he wore only trousers and boots. I kissed him again.

"Thorn..." I breathed in a high pitched voice, His eyes gave me a soft questioning look. I blushed and spit out my words. "I want you." He smiled softly and stroked my tattooed arm.

"I want you, too," he purred. Then I saw it, a glimmer of happiness in his eyes, and it was beautiful.

Tenderly he nibbled on my neck and then he began to grind his hips against mine, I didn't want to wait anymore. Gingerly, I ran my hands down his chest over his bandage. I blindly reached for his pants, Thorn understood. He laid me down on the pillows. I was flushed and excited. He pulled his trousers down over his hips. I bit my lip when I saw how endowed he was. He straddled me and kissed my nose. I giggled and wrapped me arms around him.

The pleasures I felt was too intense for words, it left me speechless and breathless. Everything felt so perfect, unique and different. I liked it, I wanted more but we were both exhausted from the war. I knew I had found my soul mate. There was never any doubt or question in my mind as I tangled my legs in Thorn's. I brushed a lock of hair from his pale serene face. Both of us were without words, but nothing needed to be said, it was perfect.

11/11/12

(C) Cyanide Suicide and MiSStakeProductions.