Frustrating Training

It was barely the first day of training, the harassment and harshness begins.

“ALL LINE!”

Today we were only lining up, and some of the kids were being harassed by the teacher. I look to my side, and see Eren looking far ahead, with his face spelling determination. I turn my face over, and give the equal amount of determination.

Those damn titans are gonna pay. Now I just have to wait… I start to get just a bit worried. What it the military finds out that I’m actually 2 years short? I’m not old enough yet… But I have to join the military. The Survey Corps. As soon as possible. Also with Eren, Armin and Mikasa. Time passed, and soon almost everyone was harassed. Some were yelled at in the face. The teacher was yelling at Armin, and getting all up in his face. That was pissing me off. But… Armin needs to grow some thick skin too… I think all this harassment is to teach us to grow thick skins.

He comes over to me, and looks me in the eye. I give off a small glare, but pulling the glare back, worried that it will bring me trouble. I’m a bit shorter than everyone! Will he find out?!  “And what are you doing here, Little runt?!”

I tighten my fist that’s on my chest. “To join the Survey Corps, and end the titans! Sir!”

“You look like you can’t do anything! When you die, you won’t be noticed.” With that, he just walked away. Those words hurt, but I have to drive through this. I have to. I am just 11, but that doesn’t matter. I have to get through this. For Mom and Dad. I feel like crying, but I just stand up straight and pull back my stupid tears.

It all took a long time to get through, but we eventually made it through day 1. I had to pull myself back, to not punch the teacher. He was harassing my sister. I was so close to punching him in the face. We made it.

~~

It was already nightfall. Everyone started eating dinner. But I was worried for a certain girl. Her name was Sasha Blouse. She was running around somewhere. I grab my loaf of bread to go hand it to her, and I hear some chit chat.

“Ymir, We should at least give her something to drink. She’s been running all day…”

“Who cares Krista? You only have to care about yourself. Don’t worry about the rest of them.” I walked over to those two.

“Hey. Are you going to give food to the Sasha girl?” The beautiful blonde nodded. “Would you give this to her for me?” I handed them my loaf of bread.

“Of course! We’ll give it to her right now."

"Thanks. Krista."

"Whats your name?"

"Taka. Taka Kazami."

"Nice to meet you Taka. I hope we can become great friends."

I smiled. "Yeah." I walked back to Eren, who was popular.

"So you saw actual titans?"

"Are they as scary as they say?"

"How big was it?"

Titans. The word itself makes me sick. I hate them. Eren would answer their questions, until one.

“What were they like?”

Eren dropped his spoon and covered his mouth. Hes thinking about his mom. I grabbed onto his hand, to show a bit of comfort. Almost immediately, Eren grew confident again. Then a boy named Jean started picking a fight.

Leave Eren alone. Jeez.

After dinner, we all went to bed. Usagi and I went to our bunk, and we recognized someone dozing off on the other bunk. It was Sasha. She even STILL had crumbs on her face. Good. She are the loaf.

Fanni took the top bunk, and I took the bottom. Soon, a character with scarlet red hair walked in.

"Hello."

"Hi. Were you assigned this room too?"

"Yes."

"Hi." Usagi gave a quick hello. "Whats your name?"

"Lily. Lily McCartney."

"Nice to meet you Lily. My names Taka. This is my sister Usagi."

Lily walked to her bed, and started to get ready for bed. I felt bad for Sasha, so the least I could do was to take off her belts.

After that, I flicked the light off, and climbed into bed.
~~
"Mom! Dad! Why... Why did they have to take you from me?!" The images of Mom's terrified face is burned into my memory. My father screaming for Mom.

"This is a nightmare! A dream!" Next thing I knew, was that there was a titan right behind me. It picked me up, and places me to its lips. It opened his mouth, and swallowed me whole.
~~
"AHHHH!!!" I scream, waking everyone around me.

"Whawhawha!" Sashs jumped. Lily was alarmed, and Usagi jumped off her bed, to make sure I was fine. I was sweating, and tears were pouring out my eyes.

I apologize, and everyone goes back to sleep. I hate this. Those damn titans are gonna pay...
-------
Hey guys! Its me Taka! Wow. Im so sorry for not updating. I have this tiny thing for you all. Truth to be told: I actually As did write things earlier, but this morning I was in the mood for writing. And I look at the old chapter of this scene, and I didn't like it anymore. So I rewrote the whole thing. I'll update another chapter after this one. Dont worry. Sorry. Ive been wrapped up in all this.
Heres the update, and another chapter is right after this.
Sorry! Im back!
Bye!