Goodbye Lily...

Armin fills my tanks with gas, I start preparing myself for this war.

I remembered the way how the Survey Corps left this morning, for an expedition. Levi Heichou looks disgusted, with people giving him complements. But he looks focused, to go out to the outside world.

I have to be like him. I have to be prepared for anything. I find Usagi and Lily, and we get ready to fight. Lily is terrified, and can't move at all. "Lily! We have to go!"

"No no! I don't want to die! No!"

"Lily, I understa-" I cut Usagi off.

"LILY! Get a grip! We have to.survive today! Just for today. Then you can join the Survey Corps. But we have to survive today! I promise I'll protect you!"

She smiles, and hugs me. "Thank you Taka-chan... Lets do this." Tears were pouring out of her eyes, but she didn't bring her head down.

We were assigned to go confront the titans on the front.

Lets see how my training has done for me.

~~

We reach a roof, and stare at everything. The titans coming in, and everything. We were combined with another squad of 3.

We all ran, and started to approach the titans. Then it all happened very quickly. Next thing I knew, Usagi, Lily and I were the only ones left. The others turned stupid, and they were eaten. Once the titan ate all 3, they turned to us.

One reached for Usagi and she looked terrified. I jumped in, and cut the titan’s hand. It took back it’s hand, and looked at Lily. She was terrified, and she couldn’t move. Another Titan walked towards us, and grabbed Usagi. I was stuck between saving Usagi or Lily. It was a difficult decision, but I made a quick choice. I ran to the titan holding my sister.

“LET HER GO! YOU BASTARD!!”

I run to the nape of it’s neck, and successfully cut through it. The titan falls, with my sister out of it’s clutches. I move to save Lily, but I see her looking at me, with eyes of death. “Taka-chan… Thank you…” She gave me a soft smile, with tears flowing through her eyes.

“LILY!!!” Lily was then cut her in half, disemboweling her head, and swallowing her whole body. And everything went black.