Victory? Not quite.

Everything is over. Now we need to get Eren and run back to the walls. Armin was struggling to get Eren out. "We have to cut him out." Rico said. I agreed, but Mikasa protested. But it was done anyways.
Eren came out, and Armin and Eren were almost grabbed by a titan! Until a light swiftly put the titan to its end.
Woah! Who's that?!
Then I see them. The wings if freedom. That haircut... Could it be-?!
"Oi brats. Tell me whats going on here?"

~~

We transported back to the main wall. There was no celebrating. Due to the number of dead people. Eren was taken to an underground jail. I went back home to check on my sister.

~~

I got home, depressed for what I have done. I'm a murderer. I killed them. All I did was protect her... but I truly am useless.
When I opened the door and walked to her room, she ran to me and hugged me.
"Why did you go without me?! You left the wall!"
"My duty was calling me. Besides, I couldn't bring you with me. You were drugged. The effects might still be on." She held me even tighter.
"I was worried sick! What were you even doing?!"
Even though she was yelling at me, I couldn't stop smiling.
"We took back the wall today."
Usagi was shocked, but she looked really happy. Her smile... It would be gone if I let those guys touch her... I don't know what I would have done...
Eren... What's going on?