Eren!

The fear on my comrades faces almost reflected on mine. We were pointing shot guns at titans. They were so close. My sister was scared, but I stayed by her side.
I want to shoot these bastards already!
"FIRE!" Marco yells, and gun shots go around. And the titans were taken down. Except the 2 Sasha and Connie didn't quite get. Mikasa and Annie took care of them. Everyone cheered, and quickly filled up with gas. I sat next to Armin as we filled up our gas tanks. Armin told me that he almost killed himself. I droped the can of gas, and hugged Armin tightly.
"Don't ever do that again... Please... I already lost Eren... I can't lose you too Armin..."
Armin hugged me back, and we finished filling up our gas tanks.
As soon as It was done, Everyone left as soon as they could. Mikasa, Armin, Jean and a few others stayed behind, to watch something. I wanted to watch the abnormal titan fight. But Usagi wanted to leave already and go home. So I followed her to the wall. We got to the wall, and I took a rest.

~~

I stood infront of a mirror, and chopped off uneven hair. It was now somewhat even. I couldn't put it as a ponytail anymore, but I used 2 hairbands, and made made short poofy pigtails. Usagi called me cute. "Hey. I need my hair out of my face." Usagi smiled, while trying not to think about the recent problems, and loss of people.
I saw Ymir talking to Jean about something. I wanted to ask what happened with the titan. I lowered my head, thinking about Eren.
Goodbye Eren... I loved you like a brother... And liked you...
And, in the air was a boom.
"What was that boom?"
Not answering, I use the gear and get on top of the roof with Jean. What the hell was that... We reached the top, and what I saw next, was surprisingly awesome and scary at the same time.
There was a half titan in the middle of the court. But looking around, I see men with their swords out. I look closer to under the titan's ribs. My eyes widen, and I have never felt happier.
"EREN!"