Snapped

Next thing I knew was that I saw myself covered with steaming blood. My sister looking at me with a look I've never seen before. A look like as if she was afraid... of me...
My two swords... were covered with blood. And on the floor, I saw... Lily's head...
"What... just happened?"
"You snapped... and you killed 6 titans. And you pulled Lily out..." *Usagi throws up, and I stay with her, rubbing her back. Im aware if my surroundings, and I see a big group together. SURVIVORS!
"Usagi! Lets go!" We both run towards the survivors. I see Armin sitting, holding himself by a window. His eyes were filled with death. "Armin..?"
He lowers his head, to.hide his face from me.
"Armin... Where's your squad?"
And it snapped. They must have all died. But then! "Where's Eren?!"
Armin started crying harder, and he wept. Eren... no... He can't be-! I fell to my knees. As much as I tried holding back my tears, my attempt failed miserably. Tears kept falling, making me look weak.
Eren... Did you really die? I can't believe that... Eren... I... I liked you...
I wept by Armin, not feeling secure at all. Even there weren't any titans around. The sky grew grey, and depressing. I usually love this weather, but it fits my current feelings.
It was perfect weather. Then I hear Mikasa arrive.
Mikasa... She's not going to take this well...
"Armin. Taka. Where's Eren?" Armin looked to Mikasa with the same dead eyes he gave me. At the moment, Mikasa knew.
Armin explained that everyone was dead. Armin kept saying that he was sorry and everything, but Mikasa didn't look upset.
"Armin..." The shine in her eyes that gave off life, was gone. She was emotionless. Like as if she had lost purpose to life. "Don't let these feelings weigh you down."
Mikasa then gave off a speech, that sort of made me angry, considering that I tried. Mikasa flew away, after her dramatic speech. I joined her, and told Armon and Usagi to join us both. We both need to survive this. This is what Eren would want.