Guilty

I don't feel guilty of murder. All I want is to not get caught. They hurt my sister. It is unforgivable. The eyes of a killer remain on my eyes. I look at all the cowards feeling depression. My eyes glare into them. If you're so damn scared, kill yourself. The military has no use for cowards. The most cowardice men are those in the MP.
Those guys join the Military, just so they can live the peaceful life inside the walls. We position ourselves, and the plan is set.
Eren goes off, and I follow, landing on a building near him, watching in awe to his transformation. The people already know of his titan powers, but I'm still surprised. Fight, Eren.
The full transformation is done. Eren is now a titan. But he stares at Mikasa. And in a swift motion, Eren aims his fist at Mikasa. Mikasa makes it out, and blood is dripping from her cheek.
Something's wrong.
"Eren!" He doesn't recognize Mikasa, and tries to attack her. Rico shoots off a red smoke signal. "Why did you send that?!"
"The mission is over cadet! It failed!" I feel frustrated, and kill some titans to ease my damn frustration. I killed about 3. Thats 8 in total. Mikasa and I kill those surrounding Eren. Armin tries to call Eren, and I feel completely useless.
I feel like a small spec in the whole plan. Nothing. I remember what the teacher told me on my first day on training.
"When you die, you won't be noticed."
I guess I am pretty useless. Im not pretty, I'm not in good figure... I... I'm a useless person. Lily died because of me...
Negative thoughts are the only ine in my mind. Depression is in motion.
I promised her. I promised that I would protect her... And she's dead. Shes gone... I'm a liar... I killed 2 people... I'm a murderer.
I remembered the corpses. They we cut all over their bodies. Their heads cut off... just like Lily...
I collapse. Tears fall from my eyes.
I'm a murderer. But what they did to Fanni... It's like I'm no different from a titan. They might have had a family... I'm a monster...
A titan tries to catch me, and it misses. I run back to Eren, and Armin is hanging from his back.
"EREN! Wake up! We need you! We need you to fight!" I run back to the other's fighting.

~~

A few minutes later, I see Eren holding a giant boulder. Eren did it! Now we have to move away all these titans. I cut their necks, and see that I'm pretty good at killing Titans.

~~

Eren finally closes the gare down, and I jump for joy. But then I think of everyone that died.
Everyone... You didn't die in vain. Finally, Humanity has fought back!

~~

Hey guys! Its me Taka! So yeah. I am REALLY CURIOUS of what your thoughts about my story are. PLS!! Comment below. Let me know. You would make my day. Every comment makes me feel special.
Lately ive been dealing with depression, so please. Something. But every read manes me feel good. Thank you all so much for reading my story.