Death Hour

I felt so happy to see Eren alive. But why is he being hunted down by swords… Wait… Why is there a titan here?!

I almost jump down to see Eren, but Jean stops me, and we watch what happens. Commander Pixis shows up, and holds back the one about to attack Eren. All 3 of them walk away, and I run to them. I run the fastest I ever have. “Eren!” Tears form in my eyes, out of pure joy. He sees me, and he sighs, out of relief. I hug him tightly. “Eren… What happened? I heard you were killed…”

“We have to at least tell Taka. If not anyone else.” Armin reasoned.

“Yeah…” Eren agreed.

“What?” They all take me to a private place, where no extra ears lurk. “Guys. What’s going on…”

“Taka the truth is… Eren is a titan.”

“What? What the hell? Explain…”

“Remember that titan back over the wall, that fought the other titans?” I nodded. “Eren came out of the titan. With his leg and arm back.”

“What does this mean? Eren… You can turn into a titan…” Eren looked down, ashamed of what he has become. “Eren! That’s amazing!” He looks back at me, with his beautiful turquoise eyes. “Eren, if you can become a titan, then we have a better fighting chance! Can you teach me how to become one?”

“I don’t even know how I can become one. I think it’s only me.”

“Eren. You have to use this power. To fight back.” Eren was summoned by the Commander Pixis himself. Now there was a plan set in motion.

I went home to check on my sister. But when I got home, I felt like as if there was something wrong here. There was no sound, but… voices.