Prologue

How did her life go so wrong?
What did she do to deserve this?

Among the cold,dark, lonely room layed the horrible truth mixed with endless tears sniffles, and fears that filled the silence of the room.
Even after all those tears she still felt pain even, after all that name calling and abuse going on in that very same room and home. By her own parents. these were something no one knew about, and they never would.

Y/n had a poor lost soul, her mind would wonder and would try to find a way to distract herself, from the emptiness inside which was just a mix of happiness and depression. She did anything in her power to feel again. But of which it was to cut herself it was her only hope and power to feel alive again.

Y/n feel herself changing. She doesn't laugh the same anymore, She
doesn't smile the same,
Or talk the same , she was just so tired of everything physically and mentally.
She has just been so mad at herself. And it scares her that her true self won't come back and what's left of her just doesn't want to live her life. And if her true self doesn't want to come back,then she would feel like She won't have a future or even move forward in life.

Ateez are transfer students who have just transferred to y/n school and was the first one to help get to know the school and they thought that y/n was a sweet happy girl and definitely decided to befriend her. What they didn't know was how well she hide her feelings behind her mask but will they ever find out and help her?